Paying with Rewards Card

kcsspartan

Mouseketeer
Okay, so if I get a redemption card now from my Disney Visa, I can use this to pay for my resort reservation - correct? Just want to make sure that I can use it for resort package payments.

Thanks

Thanks I thought so, but after I ordered it I got nervous it was only good when you were at the site.

Cady

Yep, and in case you didn't think of it, if you charge the rest of your trip, you can use the points on the trip. For example, we went in 2009. Had 1600 points = $1600 dollars toward our trip. We still had to pay oop for the rest so we used the Disney Visa for that. Then when we got to WDW we cashed in the points we earned from the trip cost and used the card for daily expenses. It was great!

Have a magical trip!

Yep, and in case you didn't think of it, if you charge the rest of your trip, you can use the points on the trip. For example, we went in 2009. Had 1600 points = $1600 dollars toward our trip. We still had to pay oop for the rest so we used the Disney Visa for that. Then when we got to WDW we cashed in the points we earned from the trip cost and used the card for daily expenses. It was great!

Have a magical trip!

You smart little cookie you!!! :thumbsup2 I've got 500 reward points so far and going to charge our beach vacay on the Dis card (then of course pay off in full) and since we're doing the package deal & have to pay it off 45 days before, we'll use that to pay too. You think you can pay your balance with the dis reward card and then use those newly earned points to get a credit on your card??:idea: does that make sense?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter