Paying with magic bands

I just got back and when asked about my wife's MB they asked if the same credit card on file (mine) would be linked to hers....so I assume she could have added her own credit card to her own MB

When we used our Magic Bands last year, we were able to set this up online via My Disney Experience, before we left. Not sure if you can still do that, but worth looking into.

When we used our Magic Bands last year, we were able to set this up online via My Disney Experience, before we left. Not sure if you can still do that, but worth looking into.

You were able to put more than one cc on your reservation online? Where? When we went in nov I call Disney they said to ask when we check in. At checkin the front desk agent said she can do it but it will take a while if we wanted to wait. We didn't wanted to wait so we just left it as it was.

When I did it last summer it took about 10 mins for us all to add our cards to our bands, the only issue was that the machine wasn't working and that's what took the time, it may depend on your CM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter