Paying with Disney Gift Cards.. need help

Mommy_Jen

Mouseketeer
Help! I've been on the phone with Disney for almost an hour and now I'm on hold. I'm trying to add park tickets to my room only reservations. I thought I could just add tickets to the room only reservation but the CM is telling me I have to purchase them separately, wait until they come in the mail, then link them and then I can pick my fastpasses. Does this make sense? But my bigger concern is she is telling me that I can only pay for these tickets using 2 gift cards. I have 8 gift cards I would like to use. I thought I have seen on here people pay with multiple gift cards. Does anyone know if 2 gift cards is the max for payment?

You should call the ticketing line, use your gift cards for payment and have the CM list them as Will Call and email you the ticket confirmation numbers.

Have the Reservation CM transfer you to Ticketing.

Thank you! I just hung up with the CM. She gave me the phone number for ticketing. If I have them list them as will call and receive the ticket confirmation numbers through email then I will be able to choice fastpasses today? I'm staying club level at Yacht Club. If I call them would they be able to help me with this or do I need to call ticketing? The CM told me there was a 45 minute wait on the ticketing line.

Yes. List the Confirmation Numbers in the ticket area of MDE and your FP booking window will open.

The Club Level CMs should be able to assist you in purchasing Will Call tickets.
Make sure your Gift card numbers are ready to be read off... you'll need to scratch off that one area on each card.

Thanks for your help. I took your advice and got them purchased with Will call tickets and was able to pick fast passes tonight.
Thanks again!

Thanks for your help. I took your advice and got them purchased with Will call tickets and was able to pick fast passes tonight.
Thanks again!
I'm glad that worked out for you! Whenever you are Club Level, go to them for anything and everything. It's as if you have your own personal Concierge! I'll be at YC, non-club, next month and am so looking forward to the stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter