Paying rack rate at RPR, oh well.

DisneyDreamer1974

Mouseketeer
Slowly giving up hope on a discount for a one nights stay at RPR in August. I am hoping Orbitz or Expedia may come up with something, but if not I will have to suck it up and pay the rack rate for the room. But I do feel as though it will be worth it a first timer to IOA in the middle of August and not really knowing a whole lot about the place, well just yet.

It is totally worth it. Do not feel bad..... unlimited ep is the icing on the cake, a lower rate would just be the cherry on top of the icing on the cake You will have a theme park experience like never before. Totally worth it!

It's well worth it just for EP's and being so convenient. I love walking out of a crowded park and seeing the masses going to the garage nightmare while we stroll back to RPR. In the summer we will go on top of Citywalk by Bubba Gumps at park closing and people watch. It's swarms if tired people going to fight traffic back to their hotel. Well worth the price of staying onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter