Paying rack rate at RPR, oh well.

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by DisneyDreamer1974, May 4, 2013.

1. DisneyDreamer1974

DisneyDreamer1974 Mouseketeer

Slowly giving up hope on a discount for a one nights stay at RPR in August. I am hoping Orbitz or Expedia may come up with something, but if not I will have to suck it up and pay the rack rate for the room. But I do feel as though it will be worth it a first timer to IOA in the middle of August and not really knowing a whole lot about the place, well just yet.

2. glocon

glocon DIS Veteran

It is totally worth it. Do not feel bad..... unlimited ep is the icing on the cake, a lower rate would just be the cherry on top of the icing on the cake You will have a theme park experience like never before. Totally worth it!

3. Bluer101

Bluer101 Waiting till vacation comes!

It's well worth it just for EP's and being so convenient. I love walking out of a crowded park and seeing the masses going to the garage nightmare while we stroll back to RPR. In the summer we will go on top of Citywalk by Bubba Gumps at park closing and people watch. It's swarms if tired people going to fight traffic back to their hotel. Well worth the price of staying onsite.