Paying OOP for Via Napoli or DP credit

Depends. Do you usually share, do you plan on eating pizza, do you always get dessert?

Sharing on ddp is not allowed so it can be good to pay oop. Desserts are expensive like over 10 dollars. So if everyone would get a meal and dessert use the ddp. If you could share a pizza and share or skip dessert then go oop.

It depends on what you're planning to order. Almost all of the DW restaurants allow sharing, but when using DDP credits VN will not allow 2 people to use a single credit between them. If each of you will be ordering your own entree and dessert you can use TS credits, but if you were planning to share an entree or pizza you'll need to pay OOP. They are also fairly strict with substitutions.

It depends on what you're planning to order. Almost all of the DW restaurants allow sharing, but when using DDP credits VN will not allow 2 people to use a single credit between them. If each of you will be ordering your own entree and dessert you can use TS credits, but if you were planning to share an entree or pizza you'll need to pay OOP. They are also fairly strict with substitutions.

I am not sure what anyone would like to eat until we get there. I have teen DD's so no telling what they will be in the mood for when we get to the restaurant:rotfl:.

Depends. Do you usually share, do you plan on eating pizza, do you always get dessert?

Sharing on ddp is not allowed so it can be good to pay oop. Desserts are expensive like over 10 dollars. So if everyone would get a meal and dessert use the ddp. If you could share a pizza and share or skip dessert then go oop.

Usually between my DD's and I we share two meals. We like the desserts in France, so we usually skip dessert with our meal. Unless there is something we really would like to try. We propably will get the pizza, I know it cost extra for extra toppings. They usually like chesse and ham or pepperoni and nothing else.

Thanks for both replies. This is the first time doing the DP in about 5 years. Last time we had the DP they were "children" on the dining plan.

We are going to be on the DxDDP this fall, but we are planning on paying OOP for Via Napoli. We plan on getting a Mezzo Metro pizza (serves 3-5) to share with salads and drinks. We also have a DVC discount of 10%. My expected cost is $70. Even if there was no discount, I would still pay OOP. The reason we don't plan on eating a lot is because we will be there for F&W, so we will fill up on snacks during the afternoon. If you won't be eating anything for a while, you may want to get appetizers and desserts, so then it would probably be worth it to use dining credits.

with the deluxe plan, and wanting to order an appetizer, salad and individual Pizza. Will the salad be OOP?

We are going to be on the DxDDP this fall, but we are planning on paying OOP for Via Napoli. We plan on getting a Mezzo Metro pizza (serves 3-5) to share with salads and drinks. We also have a DVC discount of 10%. My expected cost is $70. Even if there was no discount, I would still pay OOP. The reason we don't plan on eating a lot is because we will be there for F&W, so we will fill up on snacks during the afternoon. If you won't be eating anything for a while, you may want to get appetizers and desserts, so then it would probably be worth it to use dining credits.

I did not know about the DVC discount here.. we might have to try it OOP in December! :thumbsup2

with the deluxe plan, and wanting to order an appetizer, salad and individual Pizza. Will the salad be OOP?

If you're talking about one person on the deluxe dining plan ordering an appetizer, a salad and an individual pizza...yes, if you ordered that you would have to pay out of pocket for either the salad or the appetizer because you only get one appetizer (which can be an appetizer liked fried veggies...or a salad can count as your appetizer. But getting both would be counted as two appetizers) So check which is less expensive and tell the waiter you'll pay cash for the cheaper item.

We are dining here twice next month. The first visit we will get pizza and I will pay OOP. Second visit we will be ordering entrees so will use our credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter