Paying off trip

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
I have a question. Can anyone call and make a payment on your reservation? My sister and I are going, and the reservation is in my name. We are splitting the cost. Can she call up, with the reservation number and make a payment on it too? Anyone know? I'm sure they don't hesitate to take money from someone offering it!

I would think she could make payments on the ressie too if she had the confirmation number and her name was on the reservation.
My sister and I are splitting a trip and for us it works better if we each just go online each month and make our payments. :thumbsup2

Yes. Go to the Disney website. Go to My disney vacation. Type in your email and phone number, then your confirmation number.
It will pull up your ressie, then you click make payment.
If you need help, PM me and I can walk you through it. :thumbsup2

Okay, I just went to make sure I told you right.
It is your email then password (your disney website password) then you type in your confirmation number and phone number. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter