paying off in chunks??

foxymum

Mouseketeer
we only got back last wk but i'm already looking at possible going again in sept for our youngests birthday!! when i look it up it wants all the money now, what my question is, how long in advance do you have to book up for it to be possible to pay off in chunks rather that the whole amount being due?

i looked through Disney as thats who we booked through before,
or to pay off like this do you have to ring them?
thankyou.

If you phone you only have to pay the 10% deposit. Whereas on-line charges the total to your card :)

If you phone you only have to pay the 10% deposit. Whereas on-line charges the total to your card :)

wow!! thankyou for that, do you know any other details about how or how long you have you pay off the rest? thankyou again, just got to twist DH'S arm now, hes not budging at the moment!

We you book through a travel agent (I use Thomson as they book direct with Disney unlike Thomas Cook who do their own packages and are often MUCH dearer). For a family booking they will ask for a £100 deposit and the balance is due 10 weeks before you go. We did this, and have hardly notice the money going out each month that we put away, and of course, the 40% off is brilliant!!

You can book your train separately with them too for a small fee (so go via Eurostar as it works out cheaper and you have to pay the full cost of your fare at the time of booking with either).

All in all, either via the phone directly for a small deposit or a T.A will let you spread the cost.

Lisa :-)

I'm going Sept 21st and my balance has to be cleared by July 25th or around that date.

If you book with Disney by phone and pay 10% deposit then to secure your holiday, the balance will need to be paid 60 days before your trip begins.

thankyou all for your replyies, i am going to hopefully look at booking again soon then :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter