Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to offer to send postcards while we're in the World next week (Dec. 11-17). PM me with names and details. Also, I'd be happy to send to anyone, adults or kids (sometimes grownups need a little magic too;) ).

Cheers!

We'll be there 12/13-12/19 and so far I've only got a few to send out. I love doing this and still have plenty of room if anyone is still looking :goodvibes

We'll be there 12/13-12/19 and so far I've only got a few to send out. I love doing this and still have plenty of room if anyone is still looking :goodvibes

Hi there lisapezz...we are going to be at WDW for Meredith's 6th bday Natalie's 5th bday and SHelby's unbirthday at the frst of March. If you could drop them a pc it would be so magical!

Amanda Hill
144 railroad ave
lucedale ms 39452

Hi everyone! Going to be at WDW Dec 14-21. If anyone would like us to send postcards, just PM your info. Please include anything you would like it to read.:banana:

I'm leaving tomorrow am & already committed to 5 postcards. Sorry but I won't be able to accept new requests.

Happy holidays everyone!:santa:

Just thought I would throw in an idea here for those who do send postcards...another idea for the postcard is to take card stock or even post card sized photo paper and print a picture you have taken of your favorite characters while at WDW and use these as postcards, maybe with an autograph from that character written on it with a sharpie. Saves the cost of post cards and guarantees you have just the character you want and you wont have to search for the postcard. I did this with my Kodak Printer Dock when I took my great niece to Disney during the school year as her assignment was to send the teacher some post cards from WDW. I took pictures of her with her favorite characters then had them autographed and mailed those back for the whole class to enjoy.
Also, I will be there Dec 11-16 if anyone would like a few postcards mailed pm me before Monday please with names , addresses etc

I will be back in the world Jan 8-13. I would love to send out 5 cards. I will take the first 5 pm's. Let me know name, address, character preference and a wording suggestion, and I will do my best to find the right postcard.
kim

My son received a Post Card from 'his pal' Micky Mouse. Telling him that he can not wait to see him in May. He has been sleeping with the post card since then.

You should had seen his face!!!! Talk about priceless, it made us cry!!!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....

Hello mort0203!

Since there are so many of us going soon wanting and willing to send cards, I'm sure you have already gotten a PM. But if you still need someone to pay it forward we are leaving on Friday and I would love to send your girls cards!

Just send me a PM:)

If anyone else still needs a card or two sent we will be there 12/12-12/21...just let me know!

I will be there Dec 12-19 if anyone would like me to send their child a post card. Just PM me with your name, address and any message you would like.

My kids just rec'd theirs and they loved it!

Kristen

nicatene I am sending you a PM now...
also - I hope you don't mind if I post your idea because I think it's super genius (sorry, I'm sure someone has already posted this, but I haven't seen it.)

They just got back from Disney and she is having me send her daughter a "we miss you already" card! I think that's especially great if you missed having a card sent before your trip. Isn't that a great idea???

Hey all!

It's that time again when I start gathering names for postcards to send out on our upcoming trip! We're looking for six names and addresses of pirates or princesses that you would like to receive the cards! If you would also like to include a list of their top three character preferences, that would be great as well! We'll be down in the World from January 2 until January 9, so that's when we'll be gathering and sending the cards! If you've got a special little guy or girl that you'd like to receive a card from their favorite character, shoot me a PM, and we'll add them to the list!

Until next time,
John

We'll be at DisneyWorld on Dec. 21-27, and if anyone would like for me to send a post card to any of your little ones, just PM me. I have only one to send so far. I am willing to send at least 2 more. My dd loved hers.:lovestruc

Hello all!! This is famcruisefun's D, I'm going to Disney World from January 4-8 with my best friend and we'd be willing to write 2 or 3 postcards apiece, just shoot us a PM with name/address/character preference :cutie:

We will be there 12/24-1/1 If you send my two girls "Can't wait for you to get here" cards... I'll send yours the "Miss you already" cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter