Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter was so excited about her postcard!!! We will be at WDW mid-December. I would be happy to pay it forward and send out up to 5 postcards. This is such a great thing. PM me if you need one.

We'll be in WDW 12/6-12/13. Will be happy to send 4 postcards. Please PM if you are interested.

Anyone who needs a postcard sent out then, please PM me!!

Goofy Dad sent my DD one and she loved it, I would enjoy spreading the love!!

Thanks Again Goofy Dad!!!!!!!

We are planning a trip for this spring and have just ordered Tinkerbell luggage for dd (princess one was sold out :( )

I would really love it if someone could send her a post card from WDW/Tinkerbell wishing her a merry christmas and saying she can't wait to meet dd.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to do this for me.

:thumbsup2

We are planning a trip for this spring and have just ordered Tinkerbell luggage for dd (princess one was sold out :( )

I would really love it if someone could send her a post card from WDW/Tinkerbell wishing her a merry christmas and saying she can't wait to meet dd.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to do this for me.

:thumbsup2

DH & I are leaving on Friday.:cool1: Would love to help you out here...PM me your info, DD's name, etc and we will GLADLY send her a Tink card. :tinker:

Happy Holidays!!
Judy

I may be doing it wrong ... but I have PM'd? 2 people requesting a postcard for my daughter. I admit that I am relatively new to "posting" but, I think I am compitent enough to have figured out how to PM the right way :confused3 .... anyways ... I am in need of some kind soul's help. My daughter is going to be 7 and Im taking her to Disney for her 7th birthday. ... she is really looking forward to her birthday dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming ... and I think she would totally "pass out" to get a post card from them? I promise that when I am there in Jan I will "pay it forward". I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get a reply. Thanks for reading!

We'll be at WDW from 12/8-16. I can send 5 postcards. PM me, and the first five go on my list!

I may be doing it wrong ... but I have PM'd? 2 people requesting a postcard for my daughter. I admit that I am relatively new to "posting" but, I think I am compitent enough to have figured out how to PM the right way :confused3 .... anyways ... I am in need of some kind soul's help. My daughter is going to be 7 and Im taking her to Disney for her 7th birthday. ... she is really looking forward to her birthday dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming ... and I think she would totally "pass out" to get a post card from them? I promise that when I am there in Jan I will "pay it forward". I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get a reply. Thanks for reading!

Sorry, I got your PM...you are doing it correctly. I just hadn't checked in to the boards for a few days!!!

I jsut PM'd you before reading this thread, so feel free to ignore it if someone else has already planned to send a card!!!!

Have fun!!

AMY

We will be going to WDW from 1/24-1/31 if anyone would like me to send three post cards let me know and I would love to send them!

I just realized your dates are after mine so no need to send my daughters a postcard but thanks anyway!

Lori

This IS a very nice idea but if your child is young enough you can just send the card or postcard to your child yourself. My four year old won't know the difference. Thanks for the idea though!!
T

I need a postcard sent ASAP. I pm'd one diser, but haven't heard back, so I thought I'd try this route.

I have a dear friend who is going to WDW for Christmas with her two DD's (in their 20's). They were supposed to go last year, but had to cancel due to my DF's dad's poor health. She has had a VERY difficult few years with her daughter's each have illnesses and now she has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain condition. This will most likely be her last trip to the world.

Anyway, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to send them a postcard from Tigger (her favorite:love: ) saying how he was looking forward to their visit for the holidays. I'll be arranging for a little surprise upon their arrival at their resort too.

If anyone can help, please PM or E-mail me. I'll be going to WDW in March and will be happy to pay it forward then!!

This IS a very nice idea but if your child is young enough you can just send the card or postcard to your child yourself. My four year old won't know the difference. Thanks for the idea though!!
T

The whole idea is that the person gets a card before their trip. It really is a fun idea - even for adults.

I'll be down at the World 12/13 - 24. Please PM me if you / your child / anyone you know would like a card :)

before going. Just pick up a Disney themed card from a Hallmark store or Disney store. Mail it to your child from work. If your child is young enough they won't look at the postmark to see that it wasn't mailed from WDW. You can PRETEND that it came from WDW from Mickey.

Just an easy suggestion if you can't get someone to mail it for you. This way YOU get to personalize the card's message as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter