Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I don't have enough posts to PM either...if anyone is going in the next three weeks, would they be willing to send my kiddos a card? (I would be thrilled with just one for the two of them!)

We will be leaving 12/12 and I would be happy to send a couple cards while we're there. Just send me a PM with your address, character, and message!

My 5 year old girls were so very happy to get their cards! Now it is my time to pay it forward. We will be there Dec 4-16.

Let me know what character your child likes and all the mailing info.

Merry Christmas
Brent

I am leaving Nov. 29th and am willing to send out a few more postcards. Let me know if anyone wants or needs one.

Hi Nicatene,

I would love it if you could send my kids a postcard and I will pay it forward when I am there Dec 12-19. Could you please PM with your email address (I can't pm you, I dont have enough posts).

We are going to Disneyworld in December and would like to send some postcards to other children. Please PM with your child's name and the character they like, and what you would like on the postcard.:dance3:

Hi Nicatene,

I would love it if you could send my kids a postcard and I will pay it forward when I am there Dec 12-19. Could you please PM with your email address (I can't pm you, I dont have enough posts).

PM'd you!

...so please PM me with your requests for postcards!

I'm willing to send 5 postcards to kids (or adults) who are ramping up for WDW, or who just want a bit of Disney cheer! We leave 12/6/08, so I'd like your requests as soon as possible to have it packed into my suitcase.

Thanks!
KLRoo

Where is everyone finding these different character post cards? The only ones I can find are Tink and Mickey & Friends at WoD. I was looking for a Simba or Pater Pan and couldn't find any.:confused3

I would love to send out some postcards in December while I'm there. I will be going December 15th-20th so pm me if you would like a card sent to someone.

Also let me know if there is a special character you would like the card to be from and if there is something special you want me to add.

I will take the first five people.

We'll be at WDW Dec 13th -24th and I'd love to help out--if anyone wants me to send a postcard. I could do up to 5. Just PM with your requests.

thanks,
Brandy

...so please PM me with your requests for postcards!

I'm willing to send 5 postcards to kids (or adults) who are ramping up for WDW, or who just want a bit of Disney cheer! We leave 12/6/08, so I'd like your requests as soon as possible to have it packed into my suitcase.

Thanks!
KLRoo

WOW we're leaving the 6th TOO!!!! Party on the plane!!! :banana: :banana: :rotfl: Hey you leaving out of AC on the first flight? We really could party on the plane!!

We will be there 12/11-12/17. PM me with the name of your child, favorite characters, your dates of travel, and any extra info you'd like included on the card.

I am planning on taking my 3 kids to Disney at the end of January and would really love it if someone could send them postcards that I could give them around Christmas. I would be happy tp pay it forward while I am down there.

Thanks!

Sassysky - I will be there Dec. 20 -30 and would send cards to your kids. PM me with names, ages, characters, etc.

I can not PM yet still earning my ears although I would like to be a part of the action. We are taking my DD8 and her cousin who is a 7yr old girl on Jan24-31. We are giving the girls the vacation as a X-mas gift on X-mas Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter