Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I sent out a bunch of cards during my August solo trip and am now hoping someone out there can return the favor!

I am looking for two cards to be sent, one to my DH and one to our friends. The four of us are going to Disney in January to run the Half Marathon and I'd love to have a little training encouragement postcard sent from Donald!

PM me if you can help!

Allyson :)

ETA: I've been taken care of! Thanks wonderful DISers!

Hi everyone! I am leaving Nov. 29th and still am willing to send out postcards. Just PM me the info. and I will be sure to get them in the mail!

My son received a postcard from "mickey" yesterday and he was so thrilled!!! You really made his day. Thank you so much for putting a smile on his face!!

Ronda

Just trying to get enough posts so I can pm. Still have openings if anyone needs a card sent between 11/16 and 11/23.
:)

I sent seven on Oct. 26th. I think a few people have gotten them but the rest should be on their way!

edited to say: thanks but I'm all full now!!

We leave on Nov 9 for the world....my turn!!

Anyone want postcards sent to their kids (or grown-ups), send me a pm with the name, address, favorite character, and any message you want included. I'll take the first 6. I always enjoy doing this, sharing the magic of our vacation with others.

:goodvibes

Anyone want postcards sent to their kids (or grown-ups), send me a pm with the name, address, favorite character, and any message you want included. I'll take the first 6. I always enjoy doing this, sharing the magic of our vacation with others.

Tracey, I sent you a PM

We leave on Nov 29th and return Dec 8th....please let me know if I can send your someone special a postcard from Disney!! My kids and I would love to keep spreading the Disney magic!!!!:goodvibes

Trying to send you a PM
My email is sraiford@ducom.tv

We will be leaving 11-26 thru 12-4, so if anyone needs cards sent, I will be glad to get a few out! Just PM me with their name, favorite character, and any specific message you want. I cannot wait to share this Disney magic with someone I will never meet! :goodvibes

:cool1: Paying it forward.
:cool1: I have a question, I have three children, and would like for all three to get a postcard at close to the same time, what's the best way for me to make this happen? Thanks for answering my question to whomever does
this is a really great idea.thanks for sharing this kind of idea to us this is wonderful to read...great topic i enjoy to read it thanks a lot god bless:cool1:
:cool1:

Hello,

We will be in Disneyworld in early December and would like to be Fairy Godmailers. Iám so thankful to the people who did this for our kids. We can take the next five people who p.m. Please let us know what you would like the postcard to say with your kids names.:banana:

A wonderful Diser is sending dd a post card prior to our trip and I would like to do the same for someone else.

I will be there 12/7 to the 15th.

PM me if you would like a card sent and what would you like it to say!

We will be going on Thanksgving Day and can send 4 postcards during the 1st week of Dec. Please pm me with names, addresses, a few card choices and what you would like them to say.

Thanks to Lastminuteloulou for sending 2 for us!!

:santa: Anyone need a Christmas note from Disney? Will be there week of Christmas and would love to share the warmth of the holidays...just send a pm with all the info...I can do about 10

Hi,

Our family is headed to Disney Dec 8th thru the 15th. We can send out 5 cards to anyone who is interested- just email me your card choice, names and addresses.:santa: .

Shelley

HI!This is such a great thread!! My little girl got hers in the mail today, and she was so excited!! Thanks so much A Cape Lad!
I meant to post this earlier and let it slip my mind, we are leaving this upcoming week and I will happily mail postcards to the first 3 people who send me a pm with their childs name and address.
Monica:lovestruc

hi there i cant pm yet but would love if my son could get a post card before we leave on the 18th we live in california...i can also send out a few well im there from the 19-27
Thanks so much
celina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter