Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking a solo trip 10/20-23 and would be willing to do this. I'm sending a few to my own kids and would love to share some magic for other families. Just PM me the info you'd like included along with the character you'd like it from.

What an awesome idea! I hasn't even thought of doing this for people I know, much less for those I don't. It's a very kind sentiment.

I will be @ WDW from Oct 15-23 and can send a few cards :goodvibes. PM me with your info and I can mail postcards from the World - let me know fave characters, special date etc.

We're leaving on 10/8 and we still have a couple of openings. If you would like a card PM me with the child's name, address and favorite character. Also, let me know if there's any special message you would like. We do this on every trip now! Someone recently sent my neice a birthday greeting from Mickey and she was thrilled.

A wonderful DISer just made my three kids day. I had asked for one card for all three, and instead she did three separate cards, with a personal messge for each child. The baby has not put his down, he keeps walking around saying "Micka Mouse".

I would love to pass on this wonderful feeling. I will be there from 10/11 to 10/18. Please PM me w/ your child's name, address and favorite character. I am more then happy to pass it on!pixiedust:

We have received some wonderful cards from the Dissers! We love getting Mickey mail and to see the kids faces when there is a card in the mail was just awesome!
We are back to return the favor...
We leave in 15 days for the World. PM me your info and your favorite character and we can send some smiles to you to!

Is anyone going in mid Novenber that would be willing to send 2 post cards?
...we will be there in mid December and can send 5 cards. please pm me with your address, what charaters for the card and what it should say...thanks

My family and I are going to the World Nov 1-9. Another DIS'er just volunteered to send our kids some postcards and we'd love to return the favor to some excited munchkins. Please PM me if those dates work for anyone.

but haven't gotten any requests. We leave in 12 days (October 19-26). I'd be happy to send some cards from Disney. Let me know the usual info, child's name, favorite character, etc.

Judi

Hello Everyone,
Im new here and I think this is an amazing idea! We dont go till April BUT my godson and his sister go in mid November and hes on a Make a Wish Trip, hes 5 and has a palliative condition his sister is 7..
If anyone could pretty please send them postcards soon, I would be so thankful..
I cant PM beacuse Im new..So please PM me
Thanks so Much in Advance :love:

FYI - I reached my limit for cards (if I send more the 8, plus cards for my kids friends I will up all night! :lmao: )

Anyways, I just wanted to save people time, so they don't PM me, and I won't be able to help; there seems to be lots of great people on this thread who may still have openings!

I had never heard of this before, but let me tell you, the smile on my kids faces when they recived their cards, was priceless!
:hippie:

Just bumping up my post - I got room for one more! We are leaving Oct 15 until the 23rd. PM if anyone else needs a card :goodvibes

We will be in Disney Nov. 29th to Dec. 6th and very much enjoy sending out postcards. I owe some people return favors for all of the times my DD was sent one. Now is the time to cash in!
PM me if you would like a postcard. Include all of the pertinent info as well as fav. characters and any messages you would like.

Never in a million years would I have imagined just HOW excited my son would be getting a POSTCARD. He was out riding his bike just now - he's been counting the days til we go (8 now). :) Anyway - post man comes and he runs to get the mail for me. Next thing I know he's shrieking and I hear his dad reading him a postcard: "Dear Alex - I can't wait to see you......" Love Mickey. Seriously, he's only 5 and absolutely beside himself with glee. It's a shiny magnetic postcard with Mickey and gang on the front. THANK YOU fairy godmother! You've made one 5 year old in Minnesota SO SO SO happy.

I can't wait to do this for people when I get down there! Unbelievable!

Judi

I am so glad this is still going on!! I had a wonderful Dis'er send my DS's postcards for their first trip 2 years ago. I was hoping there were still people that are willing to do this.

We're going Thanksgiving week, and I'd love it if someone could send a postcard to my home, and my brothers home (he's bringing his family w/us). If anyone could take us on please PM me.

thanks in advance!!!

We'll be at Disneyworld on Dec. 21-27 for our first Christmas at Disney and will be thrilled to send some postcards. Just pm me with your info and favorite characters.

My wife and I will be traveling to WDW beginning Nov. 8, 2008. I love random acts of kindness! Although I've just joined the community here, I'd love to participate.

I'll be happy to send a few post cards to three people who PM me.

I had a wonderful Dis'er send my DS's postcards for their first trip 2 years ago. Anyways, I just wanted to save people time, so they don't PM me, and I won't be able to help; there seems to be lots of great people on this thread who may still have openings!
===================================================
steve
For Sale By Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter