• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for my twins to receive postcards from Sleeping Beauty and Mickey before our trip in Sept. Please PM me if you are able to send. I can't PM because I don't have 10 posts yet.

I'm willing to send cards during our trip from Sept. 22-27th. PM me if you want them.

We have postcards coming for us...thanks! We'll be there 8/11-19, so we'll be happy to send along a few...pm me if you can help or need a card sent:)

We will be at the World Sept 9-14th. We LOVE sending out postcards and have done it for the last 5 times we've gone!!

Please PM me your info if you are in need!! We'll happily send out cards to 5 families.

POR July 5 - July 12

I am looking for someone to send postcards right away to my twin grandsons. When I ask for cards for my granddaughters I thought they were too young to care but I have been told I am wrong :) They are 4 years old.

Also would be glad to send out cards for others while we are there. Please PM me with addresses etc...

This is our first time to Disney and I think this is wonderful. I will be there Aug 3rd thru 8th. I would love to do a few while I am there. I can't Pm as of right now I don't have enough posts. Pm me with your info and I will be glad to make a childs day. When I get enough posts I will let you know. The latest will be tommorrow.

Ok I have officially hit 10 posts.... Yah me :) I am willing to do a few. So Pm me and I will be happy to put smiles on some faces.

POR- Aug 3rd thru 8th

If anyone wants to pay it forward for kids with life-threatening/ life-changing illnesses who go on Wish Trips to WDW, you can probably find them on the link in my signature to The Home Page for With Trippers.

My family and I are not going to Disney until November 9-18th. But I would love to do this for some children. I would also love if someone could be my kid's fairy godmailer. Granted I have a 16 year old and 11 year old...plus my baby girl at one...but I think it all just adds to the magic of our first Disney Trip. I don't know if I can PM as of yet...but if anyone can do it for us, please PM me and again...I would LOVE to put a smile on some little one's faces. Just let me know!!!!

We'll be in the world from August 13th through the 19th. We have a couple of people on our list to send to, but could do perhaps three more, so if anyone else needs cards sent out around that time, let me know.

I would love if someone could send a card to my daughters we are going August 31st. This is our first trip to Disney world. Please PM me if you are able to do this. Thanks

Is anyone going In the beginning of July? I would love for my son to get a special birthday postcard from Disney. His bday is July 14.

I also would be willing to send out a couple of postcards.We will be going Sept 19-27.:)

My 8yo DD and I are heading to see the mouse for the 3 time 8/23/08...can anyone pay it forward for her!? It sure would make her day! Please PM me!

Also, I would be happy to do a postcard for someone during our stay as well (8/23 to 9/1...just PM me!

Thanks in advance!

We are going July 19-26 and i am very willing to do this. When my sisters and i heard this we thought it was just the cutest thing and we would love to make the day of a few kids... We can only do a few however so if you would like us to send one to your child send me there name address their top three fav. characters and any special messages you would like on the card...
Can't wait to make your childs day!!!:)

also becuase i am not up to 10 posts yet i can not send a pm back so if you send me your email then i can respond to you through that if i dont get up to 10 soon

LaLa I sent you a PM-i will gladly send postcards!!! We are going 9/4~9/8 for DS bday-he'll be 4!! I will go on my lunch a get post cards...I shop at lunch anyway-this is a great idea! PIXY DUST TO EVERYONE :cool1:

We will be at WDW from July 20 - 27. My daughter and I would love to send postcards to some children. I am willing to send out 5, so if you are interested, please send me your child's name, address and their favorite character. If you want something specific mentioned on the card, let me know that as well. :dance3:

23 days and counting!!!

My son received the cutest Goofy postcard today and I lost my list of names so I don't know who to personally thank! So whoever sent the wonderful "we miss you, come back soon" postcard from Goofy ...THANK YOU!!
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :cloud9: :yay:

RFrank were you asking to have one sent to your DS? I wasn't sure about your message and what you were asking. (Since i still don't have 10 posts :( i cant pm you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter