• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have someone send out 3 post cards (one for my daughter(6) and 2 for a friends daughter(8) and son(18 dont want him to be left out LOL) who is going to Disney for the 1st time).....

We are going down the week before Christmas so I would love to have someone send the cards sometime in the Beginning of November.

I would also love to make some Disney Magic for someone else so we will be going down December 14th thru the 22nd....

If anyone would be willing to send the post cards to me please PM me...

Also if anyone would like me to send out postcards to them let me know also by PM......

Is anyone going in August or September that would be willing to send cards to our DS13 and DD10??

Arrangements were made back in May with another member, but unfortunately the postcards never arrived. :sad1:

I'd even be willing to pay for them. :goodvibes

P.S. We are going in October and I would be more than happy to send out postcards. Just PM me.

If you don't have any takers yet, PM me with the info. We're leaving 8/21 and will be there through 9/2...I'd be happy to send the cards :)

I never got your info -- are you still looking for cards? PM me :)

We are going to the WORLD the week of Oct. 6-14 would be glad to send some postcards. Last time we sent some to England for two children who were going to make their first visit to DW. That gave us a wonderful feeling and made a special memory during that trip. Please send us a note with your info. if you need a card during that time. :laundy:

anyone going in the next few weeks that would like to send out a card for me? I need three cards so if there is someone who wants to do all three or three separate people that would be OK! Just PM me!

My daughter, grandaughters. and I will be in Disney World the first two weeks of October and would to send posts cards to some more lucky people. just let me know.

I would love to have someone send out 3 post cards (one for my daughter(6) and 2 for a friends daughter(8) and son(18 dont want him to be left out LOL) who is going to Disney for the 1st time).....

We are going down the week before Christmas so I would love to have someone send the cards sometime in the Beginning of November.

I would also love to make some Disney Magic for someone else so we will be going down December 14th thru the 22nd....

If anyone would be willing to send the post cards to me please PM me...

Also if anyone would like me to send out postcards to them let me know also by PM......

We will be there November 10-17 and would love to return the favor that is already been offered to us. I cannot yet PM but if you still need the postcards please email me any pertinent information - addresses, favorite characters, something special to say - to gwenda_ayers0523@yahoo.com

I'll be in WDW from August 16-August 21 with my DH.

If you want a postcard (or 2...or 3..) let me know!

PM or email me :)

hello all I am a new member to this board just joined today(have been lurking for quite some time).My family will be leaving for our trip to Disney on the 23rd of Aug.I think I have the general idea of how this "payingit forward "works.We thinks this is a great idea,and would like to send some cards to a few kids so if anyone is in need of some postcards feel free to pm me and we will get them out while down there,My sister in law would also like to send some out so just let us know.

I think this pay it forward is a great idea.It is only my DH and myself going to WDW from Aug 20-Sept 8 and would love to send a postcard with a little pixie dust thrown in pixiedust: to a few children!?! (young or young at heart like us :) ) . If you would like me to do so please PM me with your info.

We will be leaving on Sept 1 - 10th for our trip and if anyone would like us to mail/send postcards, let me know!!!!

Jennifer

Myfamily will be in WDW in September and my DD7 and I would love to send out a few cards. We have been trying to do "random acts of kindness" every day!! PM me if you are interested!!!

We're going in September 14 - 22, and would love for our two daughters to receive postcards sometime between August 20 and September 4.

DD (age 8) is a *major* princess at heart and would appreciate Belle, Cinderella, or any other princess!

DD (age 4) is all about the main mouse himself!

We tried PM'ing a couple members but the system wouldn't let us,as we have just joined and had no previous posts.

Please PM/email us if you would be willing and able to send both of them a postcard during your upcoming trip! If so, we'll provide our street address.

Thank you!!

We're going in September 14 - 22, and would love for our two daughters to receive postcards sometime between August 20 and September 4.

DD (age 8) is a *major* princess at heart and would appreciate Belle, Cinderella, or any other princess!

DD (age 4) is all about the main mouse himself!

We tried PM'ing a couple members but the system wouldn't let us,as we have just joined and had no previous posts.

Please PM/email us if you would be willing and able to send both of them a postcard during your upcoming trip! If so, we'll provide our street address.

Thank you!!
I have just sent you a PM with my email address.

Hi Everyone,

I need 6 post cards for our upcoming trip. I am also going to pay it forward when we go 10/27-11/3. Please email me at jhgccc@hotmail.com for people who can help me out and for people who needs me to send cards in late Oct. First come first serve basis. I have 10 spots open. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Hi everyone. My family and I will be going Sept 24-Oct.2. I would like to send out a few postcards to anyone who needs it. Email me at anmaselli@neo.rr.com
I don't have enough posts yet to PM

I also need two postcards sent out sometime in the next couple of weeks. One to my child and to my niece who is going for the first time and I would like to make it extra special for her by getting a card before we even go. They are both six, so princesses are still big.

Thanks
Angela :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter