Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to Disney on Sept 9th. If anyone is going before then and would not mind sending my 4 y/o ds a post card I would very much so appreciate it. He would be over the moon for a new card to put on the fridge and it makes him look forward to the trip even more.

Pm me if you have any space left. :goodvibes

My DD turns 6 August 9thprincess: . Would anyone be able to send a postcard wishing her a happy b-day and looking forward to seeing her soon. We are going Nov 30- Dec with DS's birthday during the trip. I am looking for ways to make her birthday special too. If so please PM me and I will forward details. I will also send cards to people on our trip -if you are an early planner I can write down the info in my passporter now and get you on a list!
Thanks.

What a great idea

If you are still willing to send postcards I need 4 please. We are going Sept 9-14 first trip for all the kids. PM me for my address please. I cant PM others cause my post count is too low.

Caleb DS, JoshuaDS, and Their freind Preston Reese would love any boy themed cards including Mickey.

Hannah DD, would love a Cinderella, Belle or other princess.

We will be holding the cards till about a week before the trip. So if it could say something like see you next week that would be AWESOME!

My family is going to the World September 14th - 20th. We will have our grown children with us and it would be a lot of fun for us to personalize postcards for 6 children/grownups, whomever! PM me or email me - bospeep3@aol.com all the necessary information and any tidbits of info you want included on your cards. We love sprinkling pixie dust anywhere we can, anytime we can! :tink: pixiedust:

We had three different people send postcards to my children and Aunt going on the disney trip with me, and as promised I was to send them postcards when we go in September. I think I have the correct people's addresses, but if you're one who owe, can you please pm me. Thanks!

We still have a couple of openings. Anybody want/need a card for that special "kid at heart"?

WDW = for kids of all ages. :thumbsup2

We will be there the 20th of Sept. I am not sure when you are going but if there is enough time it would be great if my 4 year old little girl could get a card from MM. We would gladly pay it forward!

I'm hoping that someone going very shortly from now, can send my mom a post card. She hasn't been to Disney since 1976 when my dad passed away from a heart attack right there in our Disney Hotel. Anyways, after all these years of begging, it took my little daughter convincing her to go since we're celebrating my daughter's birthday in disney, and it took me paying for her trip as a birthday gift for her to go. Anyways, I'm thrilled we were able to talk her into it, as it means the world to my kids and I. So, Can someone please exchange a beautiful post card to her. We're leaving September 28th, so it would have to be sent soon, and then while we're there, we'll send you a post card back saying Disney misses you. If interested, please pm me, thanks!

Hi. I will be in Disneyworld next week :cool1: and would be happy to send out a few cards! I have no idea how to PM here :confused3 but will check back on Sunday to see if anyone is interested.

Hi. I will be in Disneyworld next week :cool1: and would be happy to send out a few cards! I have no idea how to PM here :confused3 but will check back on Sunday to see if anyone is interested.

If you could send one to my dd it would be great. We leave on Sept. 3rd and for her to get one before saying were looking forward to seeing her from the characters would be great. Let me know - you can always email me for my info - charminghallie@cebridge.net

If this poster can't send one, and anybody else would like to volunteer that would be great. I will make sure to do the same for someone when we go in Sept.

thanks

This is such a cool idea!
If someone could do this for my DS8 and my dd5 they would be so excited! They love to check the mail box everyday and hope there is something with their name on it! We will be going in November for Thanksgiving and I would be delighted to this for someone else! :cutie:

Hi all,
I posted before we are leaving 9/15-9/21...have had a few requests...but I still have a few stamps left. Would love to use them to spread the magic.
pm me if you would like me to send to your little sweetie

hi, to pm you must have 10 posts (found that out recently myself) then just click on the user name that is highlighted. Hope that helps, I have sent you a pm. Have a great day.
mattmom

We will be there the 20th of Sept. I am not sure when you are going but if there is enough time it would be great if my 4 year old little girl could get a card from MM. We would gladly pay it forward!

Isent you a PM on this. Glad to help!!:wizard:

I'm hoping that someone going very shortly from now, can send my mom a post card. She hasn't been to Disney since 1976 when my dad passed away from a heart attack right there in our Disney Hotel. Anyways, after all these years of begging, it took my little daughter convincing her to go since we're celebrating my daughter's birthday in disney, and it took me paying for her trip as a birthday gift for her to go. Anyways, I'm thrilled we were able to talk her into it, as it means the world to my kids and I. So, Can someone please exchange a beautiful post card to her. We're leaving September 28th, so it would have to be sent soon, and then while we're there, we'll send you a post card back saying Disney misses you. If interested, please pm me, thanks!

I sent you PM on this. Will be glad to help!!!pixiedust:

Hi everybody!

My dad and I will be traveling to WDW Sept 30-Oct 4, and I would love to send out postcards to the first 7 people who PM me with their information!

:goodvibes

Amy

I would love for my kids to get a note from a character, I have 6 kids, so 1 card will do that can be sent to them all. We are going to WDW for Thanksgiving week. PM me if you want to do it. Also, I am willing to do some when we go. I did it last year and it was a lot of fun. PM me for that too!!
Thanks in advance.:woohoo:

We are going to Disney Aug 26-Sept 2!! My 4 year old daughter would LOVE to receive postcards from the princesses and tinkerbell! please email me at icequeen4700@aol.com ( cant pm yet!) if you are able to send a card. I would also love to send out 3- please emial me if you would like to receive a post card while we are there.. thanks, Dawn

We are going to Disney Aug 26-Sept 2!! My 4 year old daughter would LOVE to receive postcards from the princesses and tinkerbell! please email me at icequeen4700@aol.com ( cant pm yet!) if you are able to send a card. I would also love to send out 3- please emial me if you would like to receive a post card while we are there.. thanks, Dawn

I will email you and get your daughters info. Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter