Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE it if someone would offer to send a post card to my boys!!! The only problem is, we live in Canada so I'm sure it would be double the postage. If you are willing, could you pm me & I'll give you the details? Thanks!! :hippie:

I would love to send a postcard to your boys. However I have no idea how to PM. So if you don't mind e-mailing me the info clvseaman1@adelphia.net

We will be at WDW Feb. 3rd through Feb. 9th, and would love to send out some postcards for those with more time left to wait! ;)

Please PM me with the names of your recipients, your address, any character requests for the postcard and anything special you would like mentioned in the message!

I'd really like to have one sent to my DFi (lol!) - he's sucha little kid, he'd get such a kick out of it :goodvibes

if someone would be willing to do one for me in the near future, let me know :)

Also, I know this is a little in advance, but I will be going from 6/28-7/9. DFi & I will send as many post cards out as you guys request (if you pm me anytime soon about it, i'll just write it in my planning book)

Early, but the spots fill up fast...
May 21-28th, I will send 10 postcards. Please pm your name, address, favorite character, who the postcard is for and any special notes or requests. I will do my best.

All my spots are now filled. I will get the postcards out as soon as I get to Disney, We are leaving March 7th.:banana:

I will be going down 02/13 for several days and would love to send out to 3 families. I am already doing some of some kids at church but will be happy to do the first 3 families that PM me with your address, favorite character and any additional info I may need. I know it is last minute but it was a last minute trip.:banana:

I have been feverishly reading the boards for the last two weeks because we are getting closer to our grand gathering trip (12 of us going for my parents wedding anniversary) and think this is by far the coolest idea ever!!!! I am going April 8th - April 15th. I have 4 children ages 13, 12, 10 & 9 and two nephews ages 4 and 2 that would LOVE to get postcards from their favorite characters!!! I would be more than happy to do the same when I'm there. I'm not sure how to do the PM thing yet ( I just registered today JUST to reply to this post!!! ) I am willing to send out 5-10 postcards as well......I know 6 is alot to ask for, but if anyone is willing, PLEASE let me know!!!!! PM me or email me direct at gardnchk@yahoo.com

I can take care of your 6 during my March trip. I sent email out for necessary info. It's a fantastic idea to prepare the children for their Disney trip!

That is fantastic!! Thank you so much!! I will reply with info to your email as soon as I get it!

Thank you again!!!

-Lori

:thanks:

I hope you received my email. Check your junk mail if it does not show up in your inbox.

We'll be in the World from the 19th of Feb till the 3rd of March. Is anyone going before? I have a little boy that would love to get a postcard from his self proclaimed sweetheart Minnie Mouse before our trip.

I would be more then happy to send some out while we are there.

I am just a lurker without many posts so I am not able to PM.:surfweb:

My DH and I are guardians of a 6 year old boy. DH and I have made many trips to Disney but this will be the boy's first trip. :yay:

The trip was planned for Feb 1 but he got sick the day we were to leave. We have rescheduled for Mar. 1. He would be thrilled to receive a post card from Mickey! Please email me: luvstigger@verizon.net

:thanks:

I am 63 and still love the magic of Disney and we take our 4 special needs, handicapped, medically fragile children there every year. I have a T-Shirt which reads: I have been to Neverland and I am never growing up.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

We love getting post cards from all the characters. Have a wonderful time.
We will be back there in December/January. Already counting the days.

Judy, Ken and the 4 special Angels

:) Will be going at the end of April...Send me a PM and I will send you a postcard. First 5 :)

I'll be in Disney World February 16-21. My kids are all grown up and I would love to send a card to a little one! Just PM or e-mail me if you're interested!

Jennifer

I've reached my quota!

J

The little boy I watch will be going to WDW on February 17 and would absolutely love a message from Mickey before he goes. He is so excited and I can't wait to hear all of the stories about his trip. Is anyone able to send him a "can't wait to see you" postcard from Mickey? Let me know, please, and I'll send you his info. (I've already asked mom and dad if it's ok to give their address! )

I will be at Disney from the 17th to the 22nd, I am more than happy to pay it forward :banana:

Send me a PM @
First 11 ( we are celebrating DS 11 b-day ) have it.. Send you favorite disney pal and what you want them to say, and I will send them ASAP once we get there...:cool1:

I am new to this site and found this postcard idea to be fantastic! Although I don't have any small ones anymore (my daughter is 24), my hubby and I still go to WDW every year. I would love to offer postcards to some little ones out there, but I have no idea what PM means. Can anyone explain?
Thanks!

85 days to Disney! :cool1:

(I know my join date is 2006, but I never really used the site.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter