Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
TuckandStuiesMom said:
I will be @ the world October 17 -- 20 and would be happy to send out a few postcards too -- PM me with details. :sunny:

Im so excited, TuckandStuiesMom is going to send a postcard to my 4 Little Princesses princess: princess: princess: princess: . Thank you thank you :worship: . We will be at Disneyland for Halloween - the 3rd, if anyone wants a card pm me. I will be more than happy to send out some. Just give me a few details and I will do my best. Can't wait to see my girls reactions to their postcard and am excited to do it for other families. Can't believe I've been 4x since I've had a fam and never found all this cool stuff. Keep it comming.

Mom4princesses
princess: princess: princess: princess:

Many, many, many thanks to Boardwalker for the awesome postcard my three DS's received yesterday. This card was the cutest one they have ever received so I have to quote it!

Avast ye Bilge Rats! We need you for our crew- tis a pirate's life for you! Argh! Come aboard on your trip in October or else- The Pirates of the Carribean

Okay, now that is great! The first thing my DS9 asked me was "Mom, how do these characters always know we are coming?" And he was dead serious, I love the innocence! So, thank you again Boardwalker, you outdid yourself and spread more than a little pixie dust on my house!

BTW, we now have to change out touring plans 'cause we have to go see the pirates first thing! hehe!

Got all the requests I can handle! Leave tomorrow, so watch your mailboxes!

Thanks Kaweb for sending DS a postcard!

We are going Dec 23 - 31st. Please PM me if you would like me to send a card for you. I will send to the first 5 people in the US...I will then ask for your address and any other details...

I am happy to Pay it Forward!

Lauren

We'll be there Feb 10 through 17. I'm happy to send some postcards. PM me with the character name and any info you want included. I'm practicing up on those Disney signatures!

We will be at WDW from 11-30 to 12-5 and would be happy to participate. PM me and we can work out the details -- I'll be happy to send out 4.

Steph

10-17-06 Now down to three

10-24-06 I'll be happy to do one more !!

Will be at WDW Dec 9 - 15, will be more than happy to send out five postcards. PM me with details (favorite character, name, address, etc) Counting down the days till we get to open our Disney Christmas present ... 7 GLORIOUS days :santa: Hope Mickey and Minnie play a wonderful Santa Mouse and Mrs. Mouse :thumbsup2

:wizard: Oh what a terrific idea! My DDs will love to spread the magic! :wizard: We're going 11/18-11/25. We'll start with 5 postcards, please PM me with details (name, address, favorite character, etc.) if you would like us to send them to your little ones. :wave2:

We will be in WDW from December 3rd-7th. I will be happy to send to the first five people who PM!

We're leaving on Saturday and will be happy to send post cards to the first four people who PM me! Please post me your name and address at that time since I may not have time to get back to you twice! Sorry for the short notice - been busy!

THanks for the post cards we have received! My kids have been so thrilled with them! :D

Dh and I will be heading to the World on Tues (leaving Monday) and I'll pay it forward to 3 people. Just pm me with your adress, childs name, favorite character, and anything specific you'd like in the message.

We won't need to ask for one till next year, but I got such a kick out of doing this for people in April, I'd like to do it again. It's so much fun knowing I'm creating a bit of magic for someone elses kids!

Thanks,

I live near WDW and have an AP and go at least once a month (usually more, except in the summer!) I do not have any children (yet!). However, I think this is a really neat idea. I'd love to send some postcards from time to time, but I don't really know how to go about doing this, as I've never gotten autographs before.

Do you just buy postcards at Disney and then go to Guest Relations to get them signed? Or do you wait in line at the character meets or get them at character meals?

I will definitely be at WDW during November and December. If someone explains to me how to do this, I will be glad to send out postcards to kids who will be there in January/February. I can get up to 5 postcards done. Just message me with the relevant info (address, name, a couple characters that are faves).

Hey Goofydad...thanks a million again! My DS got your postcard and was so thrilled to hear from his pal Mickey! He even took it for show and tell to share with his kindergarten class. Once again you've helped make Michael's trip get off to an exciting start!!!

You are the MAN!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to do the same for others in December!!

Thanks so Much for the letters!
My group just received their letters and I loved all the excitement and happy faces. I would like to pay it forward in November. I will be there from Nov.18 - Nov. 25, and I will send letters to five people that PM me with names, address, ages, and favorite character information.

Let me know.....
Linley :sunny:

I will be at the MK from Dec 4-7th with my wife and 15 month old, please let me know (via PM) if we can help anyone out!

Chris

Our kids LOVED the postcards they received this week. My daughter got a princess one signed by Cinderella herself and my son got a Disney one signed by Zack and Cody. It really made their day and they are so hyped up about the trip. THANK YOU!!!!!

We will be at Disney World November 21st - 27th and would happily send out up to five postcards so others can experience the pre-trip excitement we have! Just PM me your address, who the card(s) are for, any special occasions being celebrated, anything special you want me to mention, and anything else! We will mail these from Disney World.

:wizard:

I'll be in WDW 11/24 to 12/4. I'll mail to the first 5. Please PM me:

Name:
Address
Age:(so I can gauge what to say- I don't want to talk baby-ish to a 15yr old!)
Favorite Character(S): Please send me several as some characters are harder to find then others
What you'd like it to say: Do you have a special message you'd like sent?

Kimba

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter