Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who offered to send cards for my trips. You are the best!!!

I will be going from 10/25-11/2 and from 12/6-12/9. I would be willing to send 5 cards per trip, so if you are traveling after either of those dates PM me and I will be happy to send cards to anyone (kids or adults). Just PM me with info on who the card should be addressed too, what characters you would like, and a message! :wizard:

I still can send a few more cards. We will be there from October 22 - 28. PM me with individuals info and favorite characters. Also if you would like something specific written let me know.

I did this last trip and enjoyed it a lot. I'll be there from October 15-19th and I can send a couple of post cards, so just IM me with your info and any special requests!

:Pinkbounc We have our postcard lined up - Thank you to all who offered.
Saying that, I would like to offer my services for postcards from Disneyland. We will be at DL from October 9th - October 14th and would love to return the favor. My older daughters would love to do this for others.
:wave:

Hello,
We are heading to Disneyland October 9th for my son's wish trip, can anyone send us a card? I am not sure how all this works, but if I can do the same for anyone out there I would love to. We will be there from October 9th to the 14th... I just need some info on how this all works... it sounds like such a great service for others!!

We are leaving this Monday, 8/28.

The first 3 people that send me a pm we will send their child a post card from their favorite character.

Please send name of child, address and any special message and a couple of different characters in case we can't find first choice.

We are leaving for Disney World Sept 23-29, and we still have room to send more postcards! If you are interested PM me. We are so grateful to have a card coming to our dd3, that we would love to spread some magic!

Last chance for sending a few postcards.....we leave in 2 days August 24th!
PM with info and I will get out those precious cards!!! :thumbsup2

I will be going Sept 22 - 30 and will be glad to send 2 more post cards. PM me with the information.

When I started this thread way back for our Jan 05 trip I had no idea that this would still be going, It really makes believe in the magic of Disney.

We are heading back to the world again 28 days and my AWESOME DW and myself would love to send out 8 cards for folks wishing a little pixie dust before their trip.

So the first eight folk that pm me will get on the list, I will get back to you on Sunday/Monday to let you if know if you made the list and get details I will be away from my computer until then.

Thanks and have a great weekend

Goofydad

My great SIL and her DH have invited us down for a weekend in Oct (6-9) and MNSSHP. (Thank you Jo and Doc!!!) We would love to surprise the kids with a postcard saying see ya soon or something to that effect. I'm sorry I'm posting this to the whole group and not sending private messages but this seemed a little faster.

Please PM me if you'd be willing to help this little surprise along. Thanks!!! I will be more than happy to pass some pixie dust along while we're there too!

We will be at WDW 9/23-9/30. I will send out 5 cards to the first 5 requests. Please PM me and give me details. I will get them sent out by 9/24.

Can anyone send my little boy a postcard? We will be going Sept 18-23. This is his 1st trip and this would make it more special. I looked for someone who is going soon, but it looks like I missed everyone who offered. Just learned about this thread.

I will also mail out 3 postcards when we go in Sept to the first 3 pm's I get. Thanks!

We're going early September and we will gladly send 7 postcards. Please PM with details. I love sharing the magic of WDW and this is a great idea.

I'll be at WDW starting Friday (Sept 1 - Sept 6). I can send 5 postcards. First 5 that PM get a postcard! :cool1:

Okay, my trip is finally getting close! I leave 9/27, and will gladly send postcards to 5 people. PM me!

I love this idea!

DH and I will be at WDW 10/1 -- 10/5. We would love to send some cards out while we are there. Please PM with names, ages, fav characters, special requests, etc! I can take the first 8 people who PM!

Espana

I have one, but I can do a few more.

I will be going Oct 14-23, pm with names, ages, address, etc. Thanks! :thumbsup2

My DH received his Birthday postcard 2 days ago it was Great :thumbsup2 , my DD12 didn't even ask how it got there. They all went for Mickey sent it. My DS 4 was amazed. DH loved it. Thank You again. I will pay forward as soon as we go, sometime in March 07

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter