Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a cool idea! I know this would make my dd's day. I can't wait until we go so I can do this too!

I will be there Sept 22 - 29 and will be glad to do 3 postcards. Just PM me with the information. And since my DS is 18, I guess I won't need one for him!;)

Anyone interested, I will be here Aug 17th. Sent out 5 postcards last year and would love to do it again.. Pm me with child's names and character preferences.

Hmm..I was wondering is someone might be able to help me out with something a bit different.

My cousin is moving his family from Northern WV to Columbia, SC. Looong ways from home and his kids (all WDW nuts!) are pretty upset.

Think anyone might send them a postcard saying "Just think of how close you are to us now?" Or something? I haven't given it much thought.. just curious if anyone thinks that would be a nifty idea or not??

I'm only 19 so I'm not sure how the kids (9, 6 and 4) might react to it..

We are going August 22-29, i would love it if someone could send my dd's a card, and maybe one for my Grandmother..its her first trip since my Poppy died, this would make her happy. Of course i would send some out while there as well..pm if you think you could do this for me...thanks!!!!

I have to say a big THANK YOU!!!! :cheer2: to Dbarker for the postcard for my DD! I wish I had my camera to take her picture when she read it! I almost cried it was the sweetest thing! She wants to call everyone she knows to tell her about it. It is the best surprise that she could have gotten. Thank you so much for doing this for her. We will never forget it!! :yay:

I would like to send out a great big THANK YOU!!! to Kandaf for sending my DD a wonderful Bell postcard. She was so excited to receive it. She took it to school (year round) today to show to her class. I really appreciate you taking the time to send it out. You are awesome :thumbsup2

Our trip is scheduled Sep 30 - Oct 9. Will be glad to sprinkle a little pixie dust on a few postcards for others. Send PM with contact info. Thanks! This is such a cool idea! :wizard:

this is such a great idea and somebody was nice enough to send us a postcard for our 2 kids and i promised to pay it back when we go, we will be going sept 9-17 and would be more than happy to send out 3 postcards, while i am not that computer literate abd not familiar with a pm, the first 3 emails i recieve i will send a postcard out, please include child(s) name and any related info to dm220@verizon.net

ok we got our 3 responses, you will be recieving your postcards in sept, happy disney day to all

:sunny: We will be in Disney August 27 - September 3. I would like to send 5 postcards :sunny: . If anyone is interested you may pm me with your childs name, favorite character (I will try to match the character with their postcard) and address to send the postcard to. :sunny:

****All 5 of my postcards have already been claimed*****

We will be at wdw frrom 8/28 - 9/3. I will send 5 postcards out to whomever wants them. Just PM me your child's info, favorite character, or anything else you want to be on the postcard.

Kimber1963 said:
Would someone give me some examples of what people wrote, please?

DD got one last year from Donald (her fav) said I can't wait to see you, please be sure to drop by and see me and say hello...

Here is a trick to those who go often and do this often. You buy extra post cards to bring home, then you can fill them out and have them ready to go before you leave and just pop them in the mail at WDW! Of course you need a variety but they do have them in packs. Just thought I'de share that time saver hint.

Hi! Is there anyone that can possibly send my son a card from Mickey stating something like Santa will visit you in WDW? We will be there for Xmas...I will of course Pay it Forward... :) What a great movie Pay It Forward was as well!!!

Thanks!

We are going in 2 months from today :banana: and I was wondering if anyone going in the next week or so would be willing to send my DD a post card from any princess. (fave is CINDY) PM me if anyone wants to do this for her (I will accept multiple requests..lol :rotfl: )

Second, I am willing to send 4 post cards when I go in sept. every effort will be made to get the character to sign (yes we are autograph hounds). We will be there for 2 weeks Sept 25th-Oct. 8th. PM me with the info

Faith, Trust and a little pixiedust:

:thanks: ~~Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter