Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at the CBR in July 12th-18th. We would also be happy to mail out postcards to someone. Please pm with names, address, which character and any message you would like to have. Would love to send out 3-4 cards. Whoever thought of this idea is a pure genious :thumbsup2

My family and I will be in Orlando June 16-24 and would like to pay it forward. I will honor the first three families to respond to this post.

Thanks again to everyone for this board. Have learned so much and haven't even got there yet. As the commercial says, "we are too excited to sleep".

James

We are leaving on June 10th and driving to WDW!! It is our kiddos first trip and we are trying to make it special for them! I would be SO appreciative if we could get some post cards sent to them, 1 boy and 1 girl before they leave!

Please PM me and I will get you the info that you need! I would love to return the favor after we get back!!!

Thanks SO much in advance!!! :wizard:

hi ! will be there June 18th-29th. I would be glad to send post cards to the first 3 people who pm me.
Sunni

Thank you to the fairy godmailers that mailed my little princess a card... she was so surprised!!! thank you.. all who I promised.. they are on its way!!!! I mailed out about 10!!!

So far only one person has pm me with a request for a postcard, we would be willing to send out a couple more if anyone would like. You can either pm me or email me andybrenbrock05@sbcglobal.net. We are leaving early Monday morning.

I just wanted to add that we haved reached our quota for postcards. We are so happy to be able to share the magic. I know what it did for my children, so it makes us happy to pass that along.

We are taking our son Gideon to WDW for his 4th b-day on 10/2. Will be there 9/29-10/4. Would so love it if he would get a card in advance....

Thank you to the folks that sent cards to my daughter, nieces and nephews!! They are starting to arrive and everyone is trying to figure out how they got them!! My five-year old nephew has been carrying his around with him ever since he got it and shows it to everyone !!!

So again.. thank you! You've made some kids very happy and upped the excitement level - if that is possible!!

And to those I promised postcards - we leave Friday and I will have the cards in the mail on Monday... so start watching!!! :wave2:

If anyone else would like me to send a postcard or two, please pm me - I'm willing to send out a few more!!

Merri

July 7-16

We are goin July 7-16. I would love for DS7 and DH37 to receive post cards. We are willing to send post cards while at WDW. Please PM me.

Thanks, you guys are the best.

dbarker said:
July 7-16

We are goin July 7-16. I would love for DS7 and DH37 to receive post cards. We are willing to send post cards while at WDW. Please PM me.

Thanks, you guys are the best.

I can send postcards. I have sent an e-mail.

James

Thank you to whomever sent my kids (Jack, Sophia and Chloë) a postcard! OMG, they have been carrying it everywhere and are so excited!!!

Hi. My DS and DD received their postcards some weeks ago so I would like to pay it forward.

We will be at WDW from june 24th to july 8th so we would be happy to send some postcards. PM me with your mailing info.

We will be at WDW July 5-13 and would love to send postcards to 5 kids! I'll do the first 5 who pm me. :wave:

We are leaving for the World tomorrow. I would love to spread a little magic....the first 3 to PM me with name,address, favorite character or park, and what you want the message to say....

I will get the postcards in the mail this weekend.

Sunny :sunny:

I'll be at WDW from September 22 to October 1st. I can send cards for 5 more children. If anyone like me to just PM me.x

Thank you to 2princes&1princess for the awesome postcards for my kids. My oldest (6) was thrilled to get "an invitation". They were all holding them and screaming with excitement (ages 6, 4 & 2). Great job picking out the characters! They had to call their auntie to let them know they got them and they hoped her kids (ages 14 & 15) got theirs too (we are meeting them there but I didn't have any sent to them).

This such a great idea!! BTW, we'll be there in 8 days so the first 5 to respond with info: I'll send you some cards.

THANK YOU so much!!!!

eta: I have reached my limit -- Hope you all have a great visit!!

Last year we did the pay it forward... before we left all 3 of my kids recieved postcards and STILL have them pinned to there corkboards! We sent out postcards from the parks while we were there and had so much FUN picking them out. Definately a family moment. We would love to repeat that again this year so we will be in the world August 12th through the 28th. We could send out postcards for anyone going in the begining of September. I anyone going before that wouldn't mind sending my 3 kiddo's their own postcards?

I am leaving in 19 days would love to pay it forward my dd and ds recieved cards last week. I will send cards to the first 5 to pm me

I have already reached my limit. Thanks for all the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter