Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tink:We are going to WDW June 3-10 and would love to send postcards to some children. There are several families going with us so we could probably accept 10 pms. This is such a great idea.

Wow...

Thank you Callie1978, the cards came today and the boys faces were just amazed..

They asked how did Buzz, Woody and Simba know??

They determined that DisneyWorld is just MAGIC!!

With that... I offer to add 3 more names to my list... How can you not make a childs day!! (It is totally worth it....)

We will be there April 10-18th. I can send out 3 more postcards for anyone that is going after us..

Tim...

I would love to have my girls receive a postcard before we leave!

And of course we will pass the magic along...

I'm not sure how you are all hooking up on this. thanks!

Is anyone keeping this up? We are not going until Aug 2006 but I would like to have my daughter get a postcard in maybe late June...is anybody out there participating?// I'd be happy to do the same for anyone that needs this in August. :sunny:

if you need my email, let me know. Or, you can PM me

Hi!

I would love for my son to receive a postcard from anyone going soon. He's not a little kid, he turned 21 in February, but I think he'd get a kick out of it anyway!!

We are taking a mother/son trip in late September for his (belated) birthday. He is looking forward to being able to order margaritas, etc. with me! :drinking1

So, if anyone is going soon and could do this, I'd sure appreciate it! I'd like it soon rather than closer to our trip date, since he already had his birthday.

PM me and THANKS!

Hi. This will be our first family trip to WDW, we (2 adults, 2 kids 6 & 4 yr old) will travel to WDW from 6/24 to 7/8. If someone could send my kids a postcard I will appreciate it a lot.

We are going this weekend for a quick trip. I can send out 3 cards. Please PM me with the info by Friday @ noon. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone, I have my 3 cards. I will send those out this weekend. :goodvibes

I've got a Tinkerbelle post card, a Nemo postcard, and Mickey and Friends post card, right here.. right now - I even have the stamps - so if someone needs a postcard sent out soon - PM me!

Thank you all, my request has been taken. Our trip will be from 6/24 to 7/8 so to pay it forward PM your data.

i have 2 kids going for their first time ages 5 and 8. they will visit 6/3-6/10. if their is anyone who could drop a card it would be treasured forever.amy and mackenzie and i would sorely enjoy it they love the princesses.

:wave2: sidneycowan,
We will be glad to send you a couple of postcards when we go on our trip 5/17-5/24! My kids are 4 & 6 and this is their first trip to THE WORLD! I'm so excited, I'm almost beside myself!:hyper: My DH thinks I'm going soooo overboard with all this planning, but it's keeping me from bugging him so much! :hyper2:
Send me a PM & let me know if you want any certain characters!

:banana: :cloud9: :yay:

I am going May 28 - June 3. I can send two more postcards. Just PM me with your info( names, favourite character, etc.) and i will send them when while i am there.

Donna
:hourglass (56 more days till Disney!!) :cool1: :cheer2:

I can take 1 more request - to be mailed out on our trip Apr 22-29. PM or email me. :sunny:

EDITED TO ADD: Request has been made. I'm full up.

We will be down over Easter (14th-23rd) and would be happy to return a major favor and send out greetings to a dozen recipients. Please PM with the name, age, gender, address, and any favorite characters (more than one, please, in case we have problems locating a postcard) and any particular message you'd like your selected recipent to receive. I will confirm whether or not we can help.

We will be taking our first trip to Disney on 5/1-5/6 and I will send 3 postcards out, just PM me your info!

Hi everyone,
I just discovered this site & I LOVE IT!! :cool1: This thread is an awesome idea. I have a 12 year old daughter who loves all the princesses (especially Jasmine, but also Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc...). We are leaving for Disney World April 21st (1st trip for her & my hubby-2nd for me but that was many years ago as a teenager). Is there anyone who lives in Florida who has a princess type card at home & would be willing to mail it to my daughter, or who is leaving for DW within the next couple of days & would be willing to send it to her? We live in Canada it will require a little extra postage. I'm not sure if we'll get it before we leave, but figure it's worth a shot. Please pm me if able to send one. Also, I can send one to a couple of people the last week of April when I'm there. Send me a pm with details & I'll let you know if you are one of the first few to respond. This is so cool. Laurie.

my family will be going for the first time in Dec. 4th to 10ish (air will define better + or minus a day or to

any way my 2 kids DS2, DD5 would LOVE to get a post card
i will pay it forward 5 fold after my trip ill send out 10

this is a GREAT idea

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter