Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be at the Happiest Place on Earth from Jan 1st -12th. Would love to send a few postcards to the children. Please PM me with name, address, favorite characters (at least 2 or 3 choices), and any special message you'd like for me to include!

Angela

I just came back from WDW but I forgot to mail four postcards to some little girls that I promised. They got stuck in my suitcase and I just found them now. The big problem is that I live in Japan. Would anyone be willing to send four cards to Japan for me. PLEASE!!!! :earseek:

Super Momma said:
I just came back from WDW but I forgot to mail four postcards to some little girls that I promised. They got stuck in my suitcase and I just found them now. The big problem is that I live in Japan. Would anyone be willing to send four cards to Japan for me. PLEASE!!!! :earseek:
I don't understand, can't you just mail them if you found them or is it that you want them postmarked from FL? Where do the girls live, Japan? Not sure if I can help but can you explain the situation better?

I live in Japan (as do the girls) and I know they would be disappointed if the cards didn't have a Florida postmark. They are big fans of Mickey Mouse and were really excited about getting a card from Mickey in the USA.

I would love someone to send my son a postcard within the next couple weeks that would announce the suprise that we are taking him to disney in January

Likewise, we will be there 1/1 - 1/9 and would do the same for 2 or 3 people

PM me!

Super Momma said:
I live in Japan (as do the girls) and I know they would be disappointed if the cards didn't have a Florida postmark. They are big fans of Mickey Mouse and were really excited about getting a card from Mickey in the USA.
Hey Super Momma. I won't be going to the world till Jan 13. But I can mail them from Key West, Florida now if you want.

Iluvtinkerbelle- Thank you so much for sending my son a postcard from Mickey. He got it yesterday. He had just gotten up from his nap when I gave it to him. I wish I had a camera, the look on his face was priceless. He quick showed his daddy when he got home from work too. He was so excited. Thanks again.

My wife and I are going Jan. 7-14 and I would love it if someone could send her a card from Mickey, maybe Mickey saying Merry Christmas and can't wait for her to come in Jan. or somthing creative :confused3 It would be really cute, this kinda like a second honeymoon for us. We regret not going for our honeymoon to WDW and now we can't wait to go. So if anyone is able to we would return the favor in Jan. Thanks :wizard:

and I will send out 6 postcards. PM me with names and addresses, fav character and any message you would like to have. Just Paying it forward! we loved our cards we got. CindyML

Will you be at WDW at Christmas?

I am hoping someone will send my 3 kids a card which I need posted as close to Christmas Day as possible.

We aren't telling the kids until Christmas Day and we leave from UK on 12 January?

If you can help please send me a PM.

I will post soon to offer to send cards during our stay in January.

so if you would like postcards for an upcoming trip I'd be happy to send several out from Orlando while we're there.
We'll also be on the Wonder Jan. 8-12 so if you want one mailed from Castaway Cay I could do that too.

Please PM me by Jan. 4 with names, ages, favorite characters and message requests, and I would be happy to send them out, personalized.

My four girls loved their postcard from Mickey from a DIS friend so I too would like to "Pay it forward!"

Talk to you soon! :wave2:

Hi Dave,
My boys Gregory and Daniel would love to get a post card from a Character because they are getting a surprise trip for Chrismas to FL. We are only staying at the Dolphin for two nights and will probably only go the MK for one day. If not possible, they are still getting a magical present from mom and dad. Thanks, Susan :earsboy:

We will be going to WDW Feb. 17th to the 24th. If anyone needs a post card sent i would be happy to send the 1st 4 replies cards. Just private msg me with all the details.

Anyone able to help me out with an international address? I'm doing this for a few people next week and one of them goes to England- do I need to do anything special?

Piecey said:
Anyone able to help me out with an international address? I'm doing this for a few people next week and one of them goes to England- do I need to do anything special?

Not sure on what you need to do sorry! But glad you are doing it. It's so fun too! I am glad mine were so successful! I actually thought smart and bought extra post cards, so next time I can write them up before I leave... take more time to write, ya know.

Have a great trip!

We wil be there 12/27 - 1/7. I would be happy to send 4 or 5 postcards out. Please send a message as to there favorite charachters and any other helpful info.

Thanks,

Mary :banana: :banana: :banana:

miss missy- after the card you sent my brother, I'll definitely be doing this!!

He kept asking me how Disney World got his college apartment address!!!!

hehe..sneaky sister..

:grouphug: Donna,

Thank you!!!!! I can't tell you how excited my grandchildren were when they recieved those cards this morning. My daughter immediately called us and we told her we didn't know anything about the cards, but Mickey like Santa knows all!!!!!

Thanks again and Happy Holidays

We will be leaving to go down the first week in January. I have 1 card to send.
If anyone else wants one mailed please PM me. We would be thrilled to send some magic.

Vinn127

Piecey said:
All you'd need to do is add UK onto the address.

This sounds an absolutely wonderful idea! I'd love for my DD to get a card and like wise when I'm at WDW I'd do the same. I'll repost nearer the time as it's such a simple idea that'll make some childs day!

Okay, now it is my turn to "Pay It Forward". My daughter received her postcard yesterday. She was so excited.

I would love to share that excitement with someone.

I will be in Disney 1/7-1/14. The first 4 people that PM me by Jan. 3 with names, addresses, ages, and their child's favorite characters (I will do my best get cards with favorite characters).

Looking forward to sharing the magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter