• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meggie Pooh said:
What a fun thread!

I'm leaving 11/30 and would be more than happy to send cards to anyone who is taking a holiday trip! Just PM me and let me know the name, address, character cards, and message you would like to have sent!

I still have plenty of stamps waiting for cards...if anyone out there going for the Holidays, or even into 2006 would like a card, just let me know!

Thank you to the person who sent my daughter a postcard. I can't remember who sent it(or if I asked more than one person :confused3 ) My daughter was jumping up and down outside. She knows that there are people inside the costumes, but, still she couldn't believe she got a postcard from Mickey & Minnie. She had to call my parents right away. My Mom asked if she was going to get one.

I will be at WDW from 12/27 until 1/2/06 and would be happy to send out postcards to five kids or kids at heart. PM me your info.

Hi-

We will be there 11/3-11/11 and would be happy to send out 5 postcards. Just PM all your info, including favorite characters, and I will get them out to you!

And thank you so much to my fairgodmailers ntburns22 and princessjv. My boys were so excited when they got their postcards! As well as all their cousins! Hope your trips were great!

Lori

We're going to be there Dec 1-6 and I can send a couple more postcards if anyone is still looking for a Fairy Godmailer.

We are going Dec. 18-21st. We would love to add a special surprise to a child's Christmas. We will mail it from Main Street. Same deal pm us 5 kids names, addresses, fav characters etc. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. :earsgirl:

we are leaving november 13th for akl & a week at wdw, i will be happy to send 2 postcards to a family or a child during our trip. just pm me your info & what you would like the postcard to say.

:goodvibes Hi all!

I am ready to pay back! My date is close enough to post now!! :cool1:

I will be there Nov 30-Dec 9th

I will do the first 3 PM's I get. I really want to pay forward, so please PM me!!

This is such a great idea. I just sent mine out last week while I was there. Hope the kids get them soon.

Looking for someone going in the next two weeks who could send two to my neigbors. They are going the first week in Dec and would love this. Their parents are on the boards, so I thought I would find someone for them.

Just PM me if you can help!!!

I would like to repay some kindness. Some very nice disers sent us some pcs. They are on my refrigerator so I see them all the time! :goodvibes

I already have 6 names, I can take 3 more. The first three to pm me with name, address, preference for pc and message they would like. We leave in ten days, Nov.11th.

I would love to spread some pixie dust, so many of you have been so kind and helpful to me. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! We just got back from our trip and I sent out 20 postcards. Hope everyone receives them.

One thing that I noticed was how hard it is to find postcards of particular characters. I had asked everyone what character they wanted the postcard sent from and unfortunately wasn't able to find certain ones (and believe me I spent a lot of time looking.) It used to be that you could find so many postcards but now most places have all the same and only have a small variety. One that I never was able to find was Donald Duck! Hard to believe. Anyway, I hope that no one is disappointed if I was not able to send the character you did request. I did my best, though!

eeyoresmountainpals said:
Hi everyone! We just got back from our trip and I sent out 20 postcards. Hope everyone receives them.

One thing that I noticed was how hard it is to find postcards of particular characters. I had asked everyone what character they wanted the postcard sent from and unfortunately wasn't able to find certain ones (and believe me I spent a lot of time looking.) It used to be that you could find so many postcards but now most places have all the same and only have a small variety. One that I never was able to find was Donald Duck! Hard to believe. Anyway, I hope that no one is disappointed if I was not able to send the character you did request. I did my best, though!
Where did you find the best selection? We leave in ten days. Thanks :goodvibes

Let me this straight. You members would send a postcard from disney to kids that are coming there in the near future? That has feel good written all over it!!! On both ends. So how does one sign their child up for this, and how do I get a list of kids names and addresses to send the same when we are there in 11-14 December? I'd be willing to send you child a card; just email me their name and address, and any other particulars you want and I'll get to all I can!! Jay jay_roder@yahoo.com

You contact a person who's dates are prior to your trip and provide the needed and requested information to them. Usually you do this through a PM, private message. Peaple will contact you in the same manner but in your case you provided your e-mail so they may do it that way.

I have my limit for now. Everyone who pm'ed me will be getting a pc. I will pm you shortly to get your addresses if you didn't send one. Thanks!!! Cant wait to return some pixie dust! :goodvibes

eeyoresmountainpals said:

Figures! Donald is wha tI requested for DD. I hope our post card fairy doesn't fret and just gets what she can. Thanks for the info!

JayR101 said:
Let me this straight. You members would send a postcard from disney to kids that are coming there in the near future? That has feel good written all over it!!! On both ends. So how does one sign their child up for this, and how do I get a list of kids names and addresses to send the same when we are there in 11-14 December? I'd be willing to send you child a card; just email me their name and address, and any other particulars you want and I'll get to all I can!! Jay jay_roder@yahoo.com

Yep! you got it straight. You can PM anyone who is there before you, I would say 1 month before is good. You would need someone going next week to get to your child on time. Go read balc and find someone going now and ask them. Also anyone going about a month after you, can PM you their info for you to send them out. Also, you can tell the person what to write on the post card. FUN huh! :banana:

We are leaving today!! I will send anyone a postcard that pms me before we leave. If I respond to you it will be on its way! We are leaving at noon central time.

JayR101 said:

It works well.

We get them sent to us before we go which makes the trip that much more fun.

We send them out to those who ask when we get there,

Works

Great.

The wife and I are making a quick trip next week.

We can do a few if you PM the address, names, and what you want it to say.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter