Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be in Disney 4/6/6. More than happyto send as many postcards out as requested!!! What an awesome thread!

Will be there 10/25 - 11/02, please pm me, I will send 5 postcards. You know the drill, kids names, dates you will be going (if you have a trip planned), favorite characters or rides, etc! Happy to do this!

Hey-

Paisleyjane is awesome! I am going Nov 26 - Dec 3. I would love to send cards to 5 who PM me first. Just send names etc and add something specific I can mention (school, teacher, pets name, etc) for extra personalization.

Thanks SheDaisy!!! :goodvibes My family rec'd their cards this week :cheer2: What a surprise for them! :wizard: Thanks for sending some pixie dust to get us even more excited for our first trip! :Pinkbounc

Hi--
Our trip is quickly approaching, and I would love to send out 5 postcards to kids with upcoming trips. We arrive on Nov. 30 and leave Dec. 6. PM me and I will send out to the first 5 who request it. Don't forget to send me a few details to work in for your child.
Johanna :lovestruc

Hello everyone,

I'll post again, we are leaving on Saturday and would love to send some cards to people--adults or kids-- it really made our day to have cards sent to our group. If you would like me to send to you just pm me with the details and we'll send some magic your way! :earsboy:

Hello! We got home on Oct.18th from a week trip to Florida, we did 3 days at WDW. I had PM somebody about 1 month before our trip and she was suppose to send my kids a postcard from Mickey saying that he couldnt wait to see them, but unfortunatly to unknown circumstances we never got it :confused3 . Well we sent out 5 mystery cards from WDW to other families, and now I am wondering since my kids never were able to experience the thrill of getting a postcard, if someone could send them one now? :earseek:

We met Wendy (Peter Pan) at MK and they both got her autograph. Maybe it could be from her and say that she enjoyed seeing them at the MK, she loved chatting and getting her pic taken with Allyson but too bad Alec was too shy to get his photo taken with her.

They also met Mickey in Toontown in the fair tent.

Their names are
Allyson & Alec Brown
449 LaFayette Road
Groton, NY 13073

This would be such a thrill to them. Thank you! :earsgirl:

Anybody need a fairygodmailer for end of Jan. and beyond? I will be down for New Years and will be happy to send out 5. Please pm me with details. I can also send out "Happy New Years from the Happiest Celebration on Earth" cards. I can send out 5 of those as well. (They are just a nice little note and not from any specific character and will be mailed on Dec. 31) With those please pm me with your family name as cards will be addressed to the family.

hi everyone , i have recieved one pm for cards i will be there 5th July , so anyone else want a card at that time please send me your details , as i will be putting all the paperwork together to take with me.

A big thank you to the two people who sent postcards to my boys! They loved them!

Thanks to Verandahman for the postcard!!! My son loved it and it was "Very Goofy", including a "gwarsh"!! Thanks again. I will definitely take the opportunity to make another child's day!!!

We are going Dec 4- 15 and would love to send 5 postcards out.

Our six year old son was thrilled when Buzz sent a special message from disney. :wizard:

PM me and we would be happyto make you child's day. :wave2:

We will be at WDW from 12/15-22. I would be willing to send out 5 pc's. I will mail them for the first 5 people to pm me. Please let me know your first, second, etc choice for characters (pc's & autographs). Thanks Tigger 714 for putting my DS on your pc list!! :earsboy:

Ergens2 said:
Anybody need a fairygodmailer for end of Jan. and beyond? I will be down for New Years and will be happy to send out 5. Please pm me with details. I can also send out "Happy New Years from the Happiest Celebration on Earth" cards. I can send out 5 of those as well. (They are just a nice little note and not from any specific character and will be mailed on Dec. 31) With those please pm me with your family name as cards will be addressed to the family.
I have all my people! Thanks and I will drop in if we make another trip after the fisrt of the year.

I'm going to be in the World February 15 to 20. Loved being a Godmailer in the past and would really enjoy doing it again. I will take on as many as I can. PM me with details so I can print them out and take with me:

Name
Address
Dates
Character choice
A little personal information

I will edit this post when I think I can't handle any additional requests.

My family and I will be there Dec 14th - 19th and will be happy to mail out 5 postcards. Just pm with the details you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter