Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a little while back, I have 1 taker and will send out to the next 5 who pm me. We will be in WDW Dec. 3-8.

We are leaving on friday and will be at MK on the 12th and MGM on the 13th. I will send out 5 "Mystery Postcards" to the first 5 to PM me...Let me know address, name of kids, and favorite character and any special notes you want me to write. This is my first time doing this, so be patient with me! I am expecting a card from a Mystery sender any day now for my kids, and think the idea is Wonderful, so I want to give back. :sunny:

I posted awhile back and haven't had any takers. I'll be going down 12/10-12/17/05 and am willing to send out 5 or so postcards. Just pm me with the details. :wizard: :maleficen

A very nice DIS member did this for my niece several weeks ago. She loved her Tinkerbell postcard and I would like to return the favor. I'll be leaving for DW Nov. 1st thru 7th. I will be fairy godmailer for the first 5 who will PM me. Please send name, address, favorite character, and special message. This gesture has started off our vacation to a great start and I'm hoping to do the same. Thank You, DIS!

Anyone needing pictures or postcard will be there Dec 7-11 please pm me. also will be going to MVMCP on Dec 8. Have a magical day! :flower3:

We're leaving on 1/13, so would love to have cards sent to our kids, my two nephews, and my inlaws (4 cards total unless someone is super nice and willing to do individual ones for my 3 kids, but not necessary)

Anyone going to be there AFTER Christmas but before the 13th? (the trip is a Christmas surprise) :sunny:

I will be there Jan. 13-20th and would be happy to "pay it forward" for anyone going in late January or early February.

I'm going on December 1st and would love it if someone could send 2 (it is for adults (kids at heart) :earboy2: who would get a HUGE kick out of it - but I wanted to be upfront in case you really only wanted to do this for children)! (EDIT: Pixie dust has been sprinkled and my group is all set!... but I am still able to "pay it forward")

Also, we will be there December 1st through the 5th and I would be willing to do 5 for someone else who is going after those dates!!! :wizard:

PM me for either!

Thanks!

We are going for Thanksgiving as part of a Grand Gathering. Is there anyone who would be willing to send a few postcards to our group? I think 4 would be enough- 1 for each family going. We would be more than happy to send some out while we are there also. Thanks! :sunny:

I have all my five and am waiting to sprinkle some fairy dust. I'm glad I can return the kindness a unknown friend gave to me.

I have a little different request, that I hope someone can help me with. We are going from 11/28/05 - 12/10/05. I would like to write some letter for my kids & nices and nephews, mail then out in a package to someone (self addressed and postaged already) and then just have someone drop them in the mail from DW. Some of the kids are older and would probably figure something out if they came from a CA postmark. If anyone is going first part of November and is willing to do this PM me.

I am willing to send out 10 postcard or do the same thing, mail letters, just PM me if you are interested!

Thanks,
Stacie

wirki said:
Thank you everyone for sending a pm, but I have my 3. If you got a pm back from me expect some magic :wizard: I hope everyone else finds their fairy godmother!!

I am getting so excited about our trip!!

Debbie

Thanks Debbie!! Can't wait!! :cool1:

We have our Fairy Godmailer!!! :goodvibes Thanks SheDaisy0088!! :love1:

We are going Nov 19- 26. I will send 5 for anyone wants them sent during this time. Please pm me your info. Thanks!

Hi -I would really appreciate if anyone traveling early November could send two postcards to my sons. It would be a magical start to our trip! We will be traveling Dec 3-11 and would love to reciprocate to some children as well!
Please send me a PM. Thanks!

Jill

scurutchet said:
I have a little different request, that I hope someone can help me with. We are going from 11/28/05 - 12/10/05. I would like to write some letter for my kids & nices and nephews, mail then out in a package to someone (self addressed and postaged already) and then just have someone drop them in the mail from DW. Some of the kids are older and would probably figure something out if they came from a CA postmark. If anyone is going first part of November and is willing to do this PM me.

I am willing to send out 10 postcard or do the same thing, mail letters, just PM me if you are interested!

Thanks,
Stacie

I just sent you a private message.

I will be going Nov 19-25, Jan 8-15, Send me a pm with info. I will try to send 5-10.

What a wonderful thread this is. My husband and son have both received their postcards from Mickey and the gang, and the looks on their faces has been priceless!

I am looking forward to sending out cards to the families I've received info from and hope that I can keep this magical feeling going!

Thanks to all that have participated.....it's really a great thing!

Shelley

We will be at WDW from 11/18-11/26. If anyone is traveling down before that time and would be willing to send a card to my DD, she would be thrilled! I would be happy to spread pixie dust for another family as well! :love: :grouphug: :wizard:

Hey! I'll be there 10/15-10/23 and I'd love to do that for you Tigger2252! I'll PM you for details!

D4D

Hi. We are arriving at WDW on 12/4. Is anyone going anytime between now, and, say, 11/20 who could mail postcards to my DH, Sean (4) and Ryan (6)? Something like,

"Hey Ryan!!!! I'm so excited about you coming to visit!!! Looking forward to meeting you!" Signed Peter Pan

And one to Sean from Dash or Dumbo (his two favorites) and maybe one for my DH who doesn't understand the magic, yet.

We'll be there 12/4-12/14 and I'd be happy to send postcards or something for some others.

Thanks,
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter