Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

msr709

DISfan forever
THE BOOK HAS BEEN CLAIMED. 4/13/15. I've got an autograph book I made for my nephew who is no longer coming with us on vacation this year. His initials are LJ, and the front cover reads "LJ's autographs". If anyone has a child with these initials and is going to WDW in July 2015 and would like it, I'm willing to give it away rather than see it go to waste. I made it on Shutterfly, it's an 8 x8 photo book. If you would like to view it, pm me your email and I'll share it with you so you can see it. I got the idea from a thread I read here, but I forgot who. I did put my cellphone on the back cover but it can be covered by a label. I've gotten so much help from these boards I just want to pay forward.I hope someone can use it. First come first served. I'm willing to mail to US only.:flower3::teeth:

Last edited:
That's so sweet of you to offer it!

Another option is to reach out to Make a Wish, see if they have anyone with those initials. Not sure how to go about that, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter