Paying for Loan and DVC dues

Nikisha421

i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne
Instead of being linked to a bank account...is it possible to have your loan payments and/or dvc dues charged to a debit or credit card?:confused3

Unfortunately the answer is no, kind of.

You can manually pay your dues with a charge card.

:earsboy: Bill

Actually, you can have your loan payments charged to a credit card, but DVC increases your interest rate by 1%. And, of course, you can always charge your MFs to a credit card if paying by lump sum. :thumbsup2

Unfortunately the answer is no, kind of.

You can manually pay your dues with a charge card.

This works well for us and we get the rewards on Disney Visa as well.

We pay the loan and dues this way

This works well for us and we get the rewards on Disney Visa as well.

We pay the loan and dues this way
Thanks for the response. I acutally only wanted to do this so I could earn more Disa Visa Rewards points...

Not that I've been an owner for long, but what I've done is purchase a disney gift card. Every month I use my disney visa to add $100 (give or take) to the balance on the gift card. When it's time to pay the dues , not only have I earned my points on my rewards card, but I also don't feel the pinch on my wallet as much because I've taken the money out little by little over the year. Then, I pay for the dues with my gift card. Sorry, but I don't know anything about the loan.

Not that I've been an owner for long, but what I've done is purchase a disney gift card. Every month I use my disney visa to add $100 (give or take) to the balance on the gift card. When it's time to pay the dues , not only have I earned my points on my rewards card, but I also don't feel the pinch on my wallet as much because I've taken the money out little by little over the year. Then, I pay for the dues with my gift card. Sorry, but I don't know anything about the loan.
The gift card idea sounds like a good deal...

You can pay extra towards your DVC loan via your credit card. We paid the first couple payments via check and then put the remaining balance on our Disney Visa cards and got the rewards.

Looking at the various rewards cards, the Chase Disney card isn't the best one around. We use it to obtain additional Disney discounts but not for day to day purchases.

It really isn't the best card... more or less wanted to know if I could use the card to make my payments...since using the card would give me rewards points (which would be extra). I don't have a disney visa I have the debit card...and since the money is coming out of my account as an eft which gives me no rewards credit...so I wanted to see if I could just use my card as the way the money could be taken out...then I would get credit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter