Paying for holiday..

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Hello everyone,

My bfs sister and her partner booked to go on holiday with us in Sept and they put a deposit down and Disney said on the 31st July they will take the rest of the money out from the card given...

Anyway today she went to check her bank and it said it declined a payment to Disney (even though she had more than enough in her account for it) i think it may be one of these security measures as her card had been used alot recently for shopping etc etc etc .. by the time she had told me all this it was too late to ring Disney.

So my questions are .. is their holiday now cancelled? has she lost the deposit? or can she ring up today and try payin over the phone? has this happened to anyone else before?

bit worried now x

I rang 2 days after my Payment was due ( my mistake ) and it was no problem, they just took the payment over the phone. I don't think it is too much of a problem if it's only a couple of days. She should just give them a call.
Hope that helps:goodvibes

Oh, and we are going in September so we might see her there......we will be the loudest and most excited:cool1::cool1:

A Disney rep recently told me that they would contact you before any cancellation would take place, so don't panic. I had added an upgrade to our holiday and it was not deducted, so I was in teh same boat. The rep said they would never cancel a holiday without attempting to contact you for confimation.

Every time I make a payment to Disney it is declined (Lloyds TSB), be it automatic or made over the phone. Disney said it happens a lot due to security measures so they are used to it. I am sure it will be fine if she rings them but I would get her to ring the bank first and tell them she is putting through a payment to DLP so that it would be authorised over the phone. :goodvibes

Yeah thanks everyone she called Disney and explained and shes gunna call the bank on Monday and sort it out.

It also happened to me when i tried to pay my balance off it said it had declined but he tried a few times and it went through x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter