Paying for excursions

Scrappy_Tink

DIS Veteran
Because it's too early, I can't book any excursions yet. I'm wondering though, do you get to pay for your excursion when you book it online, or do they add it to your ship bill later?

TIA!!

Because it's too early, I can't book any excursions yet. I'm wondering though, do you get to pay for your excursion when you book it online, or do they add it to your ship bill later?

TIA!!

Its charged to your ship account. Unless you have scheduled something on your own, and it is not a Disney excursion.

You can always send a payment to your on-board account ahead of time. There's a form on the planning section of the DCL website.

Or buy a Disney gift card for the amount of the excursion to be applied to your account once onboard.

Disney does it different then anyone else that is for sure-- We will be buying gift cards to kind of pay for them in advance:banana:

They are probably purchasing the gift cards a little at a time, to apply towards their ship balance at the end of the trip. :goodvibes

I love the way DCL does it. I wasn't too big on paying for our excursions ahead of time with another cruise line, especially when we cancelled and rebooked a different one. Charged for the first, then refunded, then charged for the second. I also "pay" myself when booking excursions. I take the money in cash, and apply it when we get onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter