Paying for Cabana ?

mushu756

Mouseketeer
Do you have to pay for the cabana when you book it ( I'm gonna book it at 120 days conceirge) ? What is the cancellation policy ?

You do not pay for your cabana up front. They will charge it to your onboard account on Castaway Cay day. I don't know the cancellation policy, sorry about that... but I know there is nearly always a waiting list, so there sure wouldn't be any problem renting it for the day. :)

You do not pay for your cabana up front. They will charge it to your onboard account on Castaway Cay day. I don't know the cancellation policy, sorry about that... but I know there is nearly always a waiting list, so there sure wouldn't be any problem renting it for the day. :)

Cancellations for excursions (which Cabanas are part of) must be made at least 3 days prior to the start date of your cruise (not 3 days prior to date of reservation) or you will be charged for it.

If you cancel after that time, and DCL is able to "resell" your cabana (which is likely) you won't be charged.

We sail June 1st and booked one at 120 days just in case then cancelled it yesterday. Decided to spend that money at St. Thomas on a non-Disney Jetski & Snorkel Excursion. Plus, we like to explore Castaway Cay and decided we would be at the cabana very little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter