Paying DVC dues online

mjlass11

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else currently unable to pay their 2015 dues online? We're going to Disney in February, so want those extra Disney Dollars by using the Disney credit card, however I can't charge it. It shows the 2015 amount, but shows the outstanding balance as $0. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The 2015 dues haven't been finalized yet, they will be posted after the budgets are approved at the condo association meeting in December.

Is it possible to just pay them into the account now and thus have a credit in your account that will be applied when the dues are finalized?

Could you just use the card to buy a disney gift card for the amount you expect the dues to be? Then use the gift card to pay the dues.

Call MS and try to pay by Credit Card. I have a credit from last year on my account because there was a small amount of money left on the gift card I used, CM told me it was fine to do.

Looking at the FAQs, the pay link only appears if you have an outstanding balance. If you want to do anything before they post a balance due, you will have to talk to member accounting.

I called MS last week and applied $510 to my account from my Disney Rewards card (since it expires 12/14 and did not want to get a new one right now). I now have a credit. I was told the dues will show up on-line first week of December.

I would call MS>

? Related to paying dues online:
I want to pay by gift card but I I have a ton of small ones and Don't want to spend an hour on the phone reading
The #s. Think I can email them all the numbers and ask that they are applied?

I called MS last week and applied $510 to my account from my Disney Rewards card (since it expires 12/14 and did not want to get a new one right now). I now have a credit. I was told the dues will show up on-line first week of December.

I would call MS>

The Annual Dues will not be official until the annual condo meeting on 12/11. No point in calling until after the meeting.

I asked today and dvc CM said ok to fax them multiple gift card numbers. She shared they run them after mid nite. And they like you to call the next day to verify they received and applied.

I asked today and dvc CM said ok to fax them multiple gift card numbers. She shared they run them after mid nite. And they like you to call the next day to verify they received and applied.

Thanks a lot for your information that'll work out perfectly! I have over 100 gift cards this will make my life a lot easier

Has anyone verified that you can still fax in gift card numbers this year? I just want to verify before I make my gift card investment.

Thanks for any help!

I just called and was able to fax in gift cards. They are a little back logged but they are definitely still accepting them :)

Do you just include the gift card numbers, along with your name and member number? Any other information I need to include?

Do you just include the gift card numbers, along with your name and member number? Any other information I need to include?

That is what I am planning on doing. I just called today to give gift cards over the phone (have I done this several times in the past) - now they tell me I have to fax them to 407-938-4117 instead because I need so many (over 40 - I buy the $50 ones) to pay off my dues.

That is what I am planning on doing. I just called today to give gift cards over the phone (have I done this several times in the past) - now they tell me I have to fax them to 407-938-4117 instead because I need so many (over 40 - I buy the $50 ones) to pay off my dues.

Can I ask what the benefit is to buying over 40 gift cards to then pay off your dues with? Why not just pay DVC directly?

Can I ask what the benefit is to buying over 40 gift cards to then pay off your dues with? Why not just pay DVC directly?
don't bite...once you do,there's no looking back! ;)
There are all sorts of benefits, from % off the cards (discount) to free fuel at stores selling the cards. It adds up.

Saving money that's why people do it. Target had a Black Friday special, Buy $300 in target cards get $30 back. Kroger gives up to 4x points at times for gift cards toward gas. What this mean is for every $500 GC I buy, I received $2 off per gas gallon up to 35 gallons ( or $70 back). Plus stack against a credit card that gives you 6 percent back on cash at the grocery store, I will easily save on my $4000 dues bill $240 from my credit card via cash back and $560 in gas savings for a total of $800. If you aren't buying gift card you would be wise to join the bandwagon and save.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter