Paying Dues With Multiple Cards

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
My dues are a little over $2,000.
I'd like to use one credit card for $1,000--to get back a $50 bonus
I'd like to use another credit card for $500--to get back a $100 bonus
And then I have an AmEx gift card for $250 I'd like to use, just to get rid of it
Is that doable? I remember last year when Target was giving a discount on Disney gift cards, there was some talk about how many cards would be accepted (and yes, I remember that Disney gift cards can be combined, but I'm not using Disney gift cards this time).
Thanks.

We have used 2 credit cards to pay our dues since we have become members. We have over 20 contracts, so we click on which ones we want to pay with a particular card.

If you only have 1 contract, you can put in how much you are charging for the particular contract.

I do not see a problem with what you want to do.

We have used 2 credit cards to pay our dues since we have become members. We have over 20 contracts, so we click on which ones we want to pay with a particular card.

If you only have 1 contract, you can put in how much you are charging for the particular contract.

I do not see a problem with what you want to do.
Thanks. I have two contracts. I'll try on line first. If it works that way, I have a bunch of small amount gift cards (received for rebates) that I'd love to get rid of!

If the security code on the back of your card stars with a "0" then you might have a problem, Disney knows about it but might not have fixed it yet. I had to call up to pay my dues over the phone because the website kept giving me an error.

Thanks. I have two contracts. I'll try on line first. If it works that way, I have a bunch of small amount gift cards (received for rebates) that I'd love to get rid of!

You can consolidate multiple GCs on Disney's CG site or you can add them to your Disney vacation account and use your account number to pay your dues. We just paid our dues with $9000 worth of discounted GC's.

:earsboy: Bill

You can consolidate multiple GCs on Disney's CG site or you can add them to your Disney vacation account and use your account number to pay your dues. We just paid our dues with $9000 worth of discounted GC's.

That's a lot of points!!!

If the security code on the back of your card stars with a "0" then you might have a problem, Disney knows about it but might not have fixed it yet. I had to call up to pay my dues over the phone because the website kept giving me an error.

I didn't have a problem a week ago with my credit card that meets this criteria so it may be fixed.

I stated in my first post I know Disney gift cards can be consolidated, but I am not using Disney gift cards this year.

I stated in my first post I know Disney gift cards can be consolidated, but I am not using Disney gift cards this year.

Sorry, I can barely remember the post above this one, remembering your first post is beyond my abilities. :-)

I used a variety of different payment options online this year (Disney gift cards, two different credit cards) and I was never limited. I am curious what they'll do with the prepaid Amex...those things have always been hit or miss with us no matter where we try to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter