Paying Balance of Room

seagull

Earning My Ears
After revising our room only reservation with the Mousesavers code, the new confirmation says that the balance is due in advance. Last year I also changed rates using a code and did not have to do this. Is this something new? I will pay if I have to, but I'd rather wait till check in. Anyone else experience this after revising your room only reservations?

Unless you switched to a Disney Club code, this is a mistake... and unfortunately a common one. The confirmations are often issued with the wrong policy printed on them. I don't know why Disney can't seem to get this straightened out!

Call CRO and ask them. I'm 99% sure they'll tell you it's a mistake, and your "room only" reservation follows the same old rule -- you pay a one night deposit in advance and the rest is due when you check in.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I know that I always pay at check-in but this year is the first year that I paid in advance(I think I owe 40.00 on my 8 night stay) and boy is it a nice feeling!If you can do it now,and your're not taking money away from something more important,maybe it's not such a bad idea to pay in advance.
I am one of those people who are VERY budget concience.We happen to come into some unexpected money and I chose to use it to pay for our rooms in advance and buy our hopper tickets.It will be nice not to have to pay the balance on arrival because that always makes my stomach turn a little!!haha
I do know that if you book through CRO you only have to pay the deposit.Again I don't know why they always send the wrong confirmation letter-a little snag in there somewhere!To put your mind at ease call them yourself-I always do!
Good luck,
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter