Paying at Food Booths at flower and garden

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
For lunch on our Epcot day I want to eat at the food booths at Flower and Garden Festival. I was wondering what the options for paying at the booths.

Can you pay with your room key
Can you pay with disney gift cards
can you use a credit card
Can you use cash

Thanks for any help

Should be yes to all. All could be used at the F&W booths, I don't see why it would be different.

Yes to all of your choices. There is even a F&G gift card with an expandable band that you can wear around your wrist.

Yes, you can use all four methods to pay for items at the F&G food booths. I would still carry some cash, just in case the system was having problems and not accepting one of the plastic methods (I was there one afternoon when the KTTW system was not working at one of the booths, so they couldn't redeem snack credits or charge items to the room). I've only seen this happen once in all the times I've been to F&W/F&G, so I think it's rare, but better to be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter