Paying annual dues with Disney Visa Reward $?

Honeymooner04

DIS Veteran
I've looked through some old posts and can't seem to find the answer. I have quite a bit of $ on a Disney Visa gift card and I'd like to use it towards dues. Anyone know if I can do that through MS?

Thanks!

Yes, you can use your rewards to pay your dues. I think you have to convert them into a "card" first and then contact MS accounting.

I also seem to recall that points that were converted into the payment card expire on 12/31 every year.

You need to request disney visa to send you a rewards card. This could take two weeks. The card is valid for one year. This usually is 12/31 because I request the card in December. I just use this card once a year for dues. You can request disney dollars be loaded onto to the card in anyway you want. However any dollars that are loaded onto the card must be used within a year.

The card will have a number. I give this number to ms and they can tell how many dollars are on the card. I then pay the balance with the disney visa credit card.

You need to request disney visa to send you a rewards card. The card is valid for one year. This usually is 12/31 because I request the card in December.

Is this a change I thought it was 2 years or 12/31 of the following year to make it more than one year

https://resources.chase.com/resources/DisneyRewardsProgramGuide.pdf

Not sure if that link works or not.

Points expire when your card expires. It is UP TO a year. You can transfer points to an existing card that already has an established expiration date instantly or order a new one if you have over 20 points (takes up to 2 weeks).

If you do not transfer them to a card, it's 5 years from date posted to your Rewards account. You may have up to 2 cards per account at one time.

Since we've got some people with experience.....is it possible to pay a portion of the dues with the Rewards card and then have the balance auto-deducted?

https://resources.chase.com/resources/DisneyRewardsProgramGuide.pdf

Not sure if that link works or not.

Points expire when your card expires. It is UP TO a year. You can transfer points to an existing card that already has an established expiration date instantly or order a new one if you have over 20 points (takes up to 2 weeks).

If you do not transfer them to a card, it's 5 years from date posted to your Rewards account. You may have up to 2 cards per account at one time.

I just called the rewards card expires at the end of december in the next year so for a card ordered in 2007 it will expire 12-31-2008

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter