• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay online

hegs65

DIS Veteran
Probably a very stupid question but, is there a place where you can pay online?

Probably a very stupid question but, is there a place where you can pay online?

Yup. Go to your My Disney Experience page and choose Reservations. When your reservation comes up there will be a link to "make a payment" in the brief description. Sometimes I get a "balance not available" message but it usually works. :)

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I like to call and pay over the phone, seems easier.

I have a room only and I never saw a pay option so I called. I was told that if you have a room only reservation, there is no option to pay online. If you have a package, then you should be able to.

Since the new website was put in place I was not able to make a single payment online...not for my package I had back in August nor for my upcoming room only trip in a couple of weeks.....very frustrating!

Be careful with paying online, I had a room res that I cancelled when the full packages came out and when I would make payments online with gift cards they were applied to the cancelled res, even though on MDE had the correct dates and new confirmation number. Took a few weeks and and several calls to the forensic accounting dept. at Disney to correct the problem. Now I only call in to make payments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter