• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay it Forward Request, Please

Anim8ed

Mouseketeer
We're planning on our first trip to Universal for December. We've been to CityWalk, but never the parks. Is there anyone who is there now/goes frequently/ or going soon that would be kind enough to pick up a pair of park maps for each park and mail them to me? I haven't been able to find a guidebook with updated WWoHP info.

Thanks!

Going there tomorrow and Friday. Sure, will pick up extras for you. Anything else?? Might even head over there this evening for a bit. Checking in tomorrow at RPR for just 1 night so we have the FOTL passes to use.

I meant going Friday and Saturday. Funny how when you are on vacation your days get all screwed up.

Would you mind picking up some maps for me as well? I have never been to Universal Studios before and all the maps online are horrible.

I would really appreciate it. I'll pm you my address if you are willing to do this.

TIA

Where is the best place to purchase tickets to Universal Studios? I tried Costco, but theirs is just for California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter