• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PAY IT FORWARD at the ALL STARs -Looking for a new Host. Anyone??

Hi all!

The board is updated (sorry frannn).

For those of you on the "wait" list, I will keep you posted.

Amy

Did you get my e-mail to fill in gaps, as my travel dates are 9/26-10/4? Let me know. thanks!!

OK - I have updated the board based on the info I have.

Apparently my PM box was full, so if you have forwarded me something and your info is not updated here, then please send it again.

Can you please send it to my email: mom2faith@hotmail.com

Also, I will need everyone's confirmation numbers.

Thank you!!

Amy

Bumpity Bump!!

Hi all!!

Long time no talk!!!

I made the mistake of taking on 2 swaps and I became so overwhelmed that I could not keep up, so I managed to have someone take over the POP and here I am - your ALL STAR PIF MANAGER!!!

I am so excited about this and really cannot wait to get the ball rolling next week with the Princess Mommy!!!

I will be emailing/PMing you all for your confirmation number, but in the mean time - let's give this a bump and see if we can't get more interest!!

Talk to you all soon!!

Amy

Updated. We are starting the box this weekend with The Princess's Mommy!!

I hope she has a great trip!!

Also nuts4wdw - I am SO SORRY!! I had your information in the POP swap I was running. You are now here, where you are supposed to be and I have given up the POP swap to stay better organized!!!

Amy

Hi! I'd like to do this, but it's already full for the week I'm there. Can there be more than one person for a week?

OK - I have updated the board based on the info I have.

Apparently my PM box was full, so if you have forwarded me something and your info is not updated here, then please send it again.

Can you please send it to my email: mom2faith@hotmail.com

Also, I will need everyone's confirmation numbers.

Thank you!!

Amy

I sent you all of my info, please mark me as confirmed! Thanks for doing the swap I think this is a great idea.

Hope to participate in December (30-Jan 8) at ASMu. I'll PM you in a bit.

Anyone want to let us know how it went??

yeah I want to know to.....Are we supposed to leave it at the front desk when we check out? That's all I was confused about...

Bumpity Bumpity Boo~

Amy, I resent you my info and a p.m.

I'm leaving in the morning and don't have the info for the next person to pick up~

This is my first swap and don't to mess it up~

HI I pm my dates but now have my confirmation nuber let me know and i will email it to you

I am confirmed for Sept, and just wanted to make sure all is well since there has been no posts about it this month. Does anyone know if there is a cooler moving along with this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter