• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay balance with $10 gift cards online?

ThisIsTheYear

DIS Veteran
I know there's a minimum to pay online that is $20. I have a bunch of $10 gift cards. Is there any 'trick' that I could do to apply them online? Lol. If not, it's no big deal if I call them. :thanks:

ThisIsTheYear said:
I know there's a minimum to pay online that is $20. I have a bunch of $10 gift cards. Is there any 'trick' that I could do to apply them online? Lol. If not, it's no big deal if I call them. :thanks:

What are you trying to pay online? If you ate paying for a room only reservation or a package you will need to call and give them each gift card. You will also be told to hold onto those cards because if you cancel they will return the money to the cards. Fyi, one option lots of people are using these days -buying the gift cards at target with a red card and saving 5%. Every little bit helps.

What are you trying to pay online? If you ate paying for a room only reservation or a package you will need to call and give them each gift card. You will also be told to hold onto those cards because if you cancel they will return the money to the cards. Fyi, one option lots of people are using these days -buying the gift cards at target with a red card and saving 5%. Every little bit helps.

It's a package. Okay, I will I just call them. Lol Yes, I plan on getting some gc's at target. I'm wondering how many I should buy at a time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter