• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay Balance link

Dziactor

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where the pay balance link is for loans online? Was it removed? I have went into my active loans and there is no link anymore to pay online. I haven't used the website in a while, so maybe I'm missing it. Any help is appreciated. Want to make an payment as I'm trying to get my loan paid off faster.

Are you having your payments made automatically every month? And is it just before your normal payment date?
If so, the 'payoff balance' and 'pay additional amount' buttons will disappear a few days before your payment date. Wait until the automatic payment is made, and those buttons will reappear.

I think they say the links disappear three days before your autopayment is to happen. On the date of the autopayment, mine usually reappears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter