Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat, THANK you so much! I know this was last minute and I am so appreciative! Dates are perfect, good job keeping track of so many!

Two changes: the Tomorrowland Terrace one is for the Wishes dessert party, not the QS restaurant. I thought I saw one in your PB but my iPad won't load my PB photos and I can't get to a computer to find the specific example. Lastly, the birthday California Grill one, could you change "diner" to "dinner" at the very bottom of the page? Thanks again!

Hi again, hope these are the ones you meant... :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Pat,
I just had to pop in and say I am loving having you back and seeing your designs every day. You were greatly missed!

Just having you back on the boards again feels a little like the "old" days. Keep up the great work!

Hi again, hope these are the ones you meant... :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Yes, they are! Thank you!

I just saw you have an Anna and Elsa meet at Fairytale Hall invite too?! Oh gosh, just one more then and I will stop bugging you! Promise! Again, Julian. 11/16 at 5:30 pm.

Hi Pat,

Can I please request a lunch invitation to Hollywood and Vine for Giliana on Thursday, January 22 at 12:15pm.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Wow are these cute! Wish I had just a thimbleful of your talent! Thanks for sharing with us. I would be ever so grateful if I could get invites addressed to Quin and Maddy for:

Coral Reef restaurant
Crystal Palace character meal
Biergarten restaurant
Rainforest Cafe
Akershus princess meal
Tusker House character meal
Sci Fi meal
TRex meal
Pizza Planet meal
Be Our Guest (we are just going for desserts-to try "the grey stuff"

No need for exact dates/times as I'm hoping to tweak a couple of them.

Do you have anything for a beach bucket meal at Caribbean Beach Resort? If not, no problem of course. The kids heard a friend talking about it, and of all things that's the thing DD keeps talking about :-)

Thanks so much for all your time and work. :-)

Hiya

I am working on the invites but it is not as easy as I thought..
Do you have any idea if the invites are for breakfast/lunch or dinner? :confused3

I have to tweak just about all of them and that takes a bit of time...
not sure when you are going so let me know and I will see what I can do...

:goodvibes

Pat,
I just had to pop in and say I am loving having you back and seeing your designs every day. You were greatly missed!

Just having you back on the boards again feels a little like the "old" days. Keep up the great work!

Aww Thanks Amy :flower3:

I am glad to be back, and love helping out fellow DIS-ers..
Wish I had more time to design but oh well, sometime life gets in the way.
I loved the old days and it is fun seeing some of the same people from "back then"still around :thumbsup2

Still love spreading pixie dust!! pixiedust:

Hi, Pat!

I LOVE them all! They are beautiful!
May I kindly ask --If possible, will you make changes to these 2? :)

I love the Merry Christmas!
CRT Christmas Breakfast--Will you remove princes --- only print Meet Princesses at the castle...

Frozen Goodbye Letter--Will you add December 2014 at bottom of Goodbye letter? And change it to Disney friends.

And 2 more questions/requests??
Will you be DISigning a Frozen Holiday invite for the Frozen Holiday Premium Package?
Frozen Summer Premium Package--http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/Invites/Julia-FSFP1_zpscfbc0b2d.jpg.html?sort=4&o=45

Do you have an invite for the IllumiNations Cruise at Epcot?
Wishes---http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pat_stuff/media/requested/PP-NJ_zps74609438.jpg.html

Thanks sooo much! :flower3:
Monique

Hi Monique

Here are the 2 changed invites.

also I have this one for the Frozen Premium package.. let me know if you like it and the date on the invite so i can create it for you.
also need the date for the Illuminations cruise..

Will work on the Illuminations cruise again tomorrow.
(had one almost finished and then paintshop decided to quit on me...pff, so annoying)

Thank you so much for these!! They are fantastic! Could I kindly ask you for just a few more requests? Completely understand if you can't. You've already done so much for me!

All for Kate and Carly
Micky and Minnie Welcome Letter
Pick A Pearl Invite (I need two; one in purple for Carly; one in pink for Katie)
Invite to meet Anna and Elsa at the Princess Hall

Also, do you have a Welcome to Pop Century welcome note?

Thanks for everything! You are very talented!

Best,
Karen

Hi Karen,

Thanks for requesting again, I would need dates to put on the invites, let me know and I will work on these for you... Thank you!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi there,

What lovely work you do! We are superexcited to be taking our daughter for her first trip and would love to incorporate your adorable Minnie Mouse 1st trip design onto a tshirt for her. If you have time and would be so kind, could we get the Minnie Mouse 1st trip for Maddy for 2015?

Thanks so much for considering!

Hiya

Here you go, hope Maddy will like it :)

Yes, they are! Thank you!

I just saw you have an Anna and Elsa meet at Fairytale Hall invite too?! Oh gosh, just one more then and I will stop bugging you! Promise! Again, Julian. 11/16 at 5:30 pm.

Haha, you are not bugging me at all! Happy to help out! :goodvibes pixiedust:

Here is your invite ...

Hi pat, this thread is really good, if I may request some invites and welcome letter in Frozen theme. We are going to Disney on ice frozen on Feb 7 th in Chicago
A welcome letter to chigago arriving February 6th on a train. and an invite to see disney on ice Frozen to Maverick, Sedrick and Madilynn. And a separate one for Owan.
Thank you so much pat. Kim Jakubas

Hiya Kim

I will gladly work on these for you but it might take a while.
I will send you a PM once i have them made to please be patient!
Thanks for requesting... :goodvibes

Hi Pat,

Can I please request a lunch invitation to Hollywood and Vine for Giliana on Thursday, January 22 at 12:15pm.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Hi Melissa

Here is your HV invite for Giliana!
Thanks for requesting :goodvibes

You made some lovely invites for our trip and I'd like to request one more if I could? Just managed to get our last ADR in place and I'd like to get this invite:

BOG-SLCE_zpsbbcba16b.jpg.html

It's for dinner 12/21 at 4:00 pm and it should be addressed to Julian and mention his very special birthday celebration.

Thank you so much!

PS Sorry the pic isn't posting, but it's for a BOG dinner. Thanks again!

Hi Monique

Here are the 2 changed invites.

also I have this one for the Frozen Premium package.. let me know if you like it and the date on the invite so i can create it for you.
also need the date for the Illuminations cruise..

Will work on the Illuminations cruise again tomorrow.
(had one almost finished and then paintshop decided to quit on me...pff, so annoying)

Hi, Pat!

Thank you so much!

Love the Frozen Holiday invite! :goodvibes
Frozen Holiday Premium Package - Sunday, December 21, 2014

IllumiNations Cruise - Thursday, December 18, 2014 --- It's for our 10-Year Wedding Anniversary which is on December 18th! :woohoo:

Monique

Hello pat

Is it possible for you to design a invite for my son "Lewis" who is 6 years old.

I would like if possible it inviting him to WDW to stay at the Clarion Inn for his first ever visit .

He is mad about Pirates and basically anything Disney , would like to give him this as part of a surprise Christmas present.

We go on the 11th February 2015 from London Gatwick

If this is possible I would be very grateful as not very computer literate.

Any other info you might nee just let me know xx:love:

Love your designs I have seen , very talented.
Mich

Hello Pat. You have already done some amazing invitations. I was wondering if I could please request a few more. All of these are to Jason and Family.

I need park invitations for all 4 parks and an invitation to Tuskerhouse for December 24, 2014 for 10:45am.

Thank you again for sharing your amazing work.

Michelle

Hello Pat. My daughter's sweet 16 is coming up and she loves Olaf. We are taking her on a cruise in January to celebrate. Can you make a Sweet 16 birthday design with Olaf? My daughter's name is Bailey.

We will be on the Disney Dream for her birthday, so if you could tie something in with the Dream that would be great. I have seen a design for a 'Sweet 40' with Elsa and a Dream cupcake. Can you also change the design to be Sweet 16? (I really like the cupcake with the Dream decoration!)

Thank you!

Hi Pat! I love your Frozen birthday party items! It is very generous of you to share your time and talent! Would it be ok to download and use them for my daughter's birthday party? Also, would it be ok for me to use your Olaf autograph page and add the following text OR would you please consider changing the wording on the Olaf's Warm Hugs item (Olaf-hugs1_zpseb60aa2e.jpg) to the following so we could use it for her invitation?
Do you want to paint a snowman?
We hope you can join us to celebrate
Lexi's 7th Birthday
Friday, December 5th
6:00-8:00 pm
At Shop Around the Corner

Thank you!

Hi Pat,
I'm hoping for some pixie dust because I have waited until the last minute!
We leave Saturday, November 15th!

I would love to have the following:

O'hana Breakfast Invite:
Symon and Halli
Saturday, November 22nd 9:35am

Chef Mickey's Breakfast Invite:
Symon and Halli
Thursday, November 20th 8:10am

Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast Invite:
Symon and Halli
Tuesday, November 18th 8:10am
Can you leave the word princes out as I'm not sure we will see any princes at breakfast? Thanks!

Stitch Welcome Letter:
Symon and Halli
This wasn't a surprise trip and the example I see has something about surprises. Can you replace it with something about how fun the trip is going to be and that Lilo and Stitch like to have fun. I like the part about waving if you see Stitch in the park, so please leave that.

Thanks SO much. I hope you have time in your busy schedule to accommodate this request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter