Pat's Invites, More Invites and Other Designs Request thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so awesome, thank you so much!! How do I print full size? I believe you said if I click on image it brings it to your PB account but how do I save and print it?

Also if I click on a Mousekeeper envelope in your PB account, how do I save and print that too?

Hi Pat~ You personalized two of your Elsa designs for my two DGD's. One was for Marissa and the other for Skylar. I was wondering if you might consider personalizing some invites as well? I'd love to have one invite for each of the girls to each event if possible so they could keep them as a keepsake. They are cousins and not sisters so that's the only way for them to keep them. If that isn't too much trouble for you I'd really appreciate it. I see you already have Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast design and I really like them.
I'd like to have breakfast invites for the following and one dinner to BOG.
The Crystal Palace: Monday October 27th at 8:10 a.m. (Pooh and Friends, especially Tigger and Eeyore)
'Ohana: Tuesday October 28th at 8:30 a.m. (Best Friends BF/Lilo and Stitch)
Akershus: Wednesday October 29th at 8:05 a.m. (Princesses/Maybe Snow White, Belle or Aurora since we will already have Cinderella)
Cinderella's Royal Table: Thursday October 30th at 8:05 a.m. (Cinderella of course)
Dinner invite to;
Be Our Guest on Wednesday October 29th at 6:50 p.m. (Belle and Beast)
Also, if it's not being too piggish, I'd love to have them a Welcome Letter from Elsa for our arrival date on October 26th. I plan to get them a fast pass since it is the most important to do thing on their list. :goodvibes Just something that says her or her and Anna are looking forward to meeting them during the visit and this one doesn't have to be duplicated, one should do. Anything you are willing to do will be greatly appreciated. I didn't know what you needed as for as day/date or time. Just use what you need. I'm not trying to tell you how to do it, I just want you to have the information that you might need. Since these are for October there is no big rush. Hope this isn't too much. If it is let me know and I'll narrow it down. :worried: Thanks in advance. You are the greatest. :yay:

Hi Pat,

love all your work(and thank you again for the Plane's Design :goodvibes )

I was wondering if I could get 1 more:

The castle and Mickey for my 1st trip
*Can it say Disneyland and the name would be Leo

Also I was wonder if I could get the middle plane Design that you did for me have another read * My 1st Flight 2014* I am going to do his name on the front and do the My 1st flight on the back

Thank you so much and I can't wait to request so Christmas ideas for our upcoming trip to the World :goodvibes

Great work and thank you again

Can you please do envelopes (with the cutout design) with the Frozen gang

"Thank you Mousekeeping,
From the Flanagan Family"

Thank you!! :)

Hi Pat,

I was going through the threads and love your designs with Frozen and the Beast. I was wondering if you would be able to do some invites/ for my daughter (Elizabeth). This is our second trip (hoping to catch all the Christmas decorations) and she is helping us plan it this time. I would love to surprise her with some invites and maybe an overall itinerary. She loves to plan out her trip

My info is below:
Dreams Do Come True Walt Disney World 2014
November 11th: Welcome Letter we are staying at POP Century (I will be placing the welcome letter in the packet in front of invites prior to our trip)/ Be Our Guest ( @6:00 dinner) Beast invite
November 12th: Mama Melrose @1:45 then to Fantasmic Show @ 6:30
November 13th: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique @1:50 / Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party @ 7:00
November 14th: Garden Grill ( @5:45 dinner)
November 15th: Magic Kingdom Dessert Party @9:00
November 16th: Hoop Dee Doo Revue (@ 4:00 dinner)
November 17th: Castle Breakfast @ 8:05
November 18th goodbye letter

Would you be able to do the above invites and maybe an overall itinerary?

One last request, I plan to surprise her with a gift during our trip and say it is from Tinker Bell. Could you do a generic letter from Tinker Bell that just says something like I hope you like your surprise present from all of us at Disney World. I say generic since I am not sure what I am going to buy (possibly another autograph book)

Thank You So Much

Hi Pat~ You personalized two of your Elsa designs for my two DGD's. One was for Marissa and the other for Skylar. I was wondering if you might consider personalizing some invites as well? I'd love to have one invite for each of the girls to each event if possible so they could keep them as a keepsake. They are cousins and not sisters so that's the only way for them to keep them. If that isn't too much trouble for you I'd really appreciate it. I see you already have Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast design and I really like them.
I'd like to have breakfast invites for the following and one dinner to BOG.
The Crystal Palace: Monday October 27th at 8:10 a.m. (Pooh and Friends, especially Tigger and Eeyore)
'Ohana: Tuesday October 28th at 8:30 a.m. (Best Friends BF/Lilo and Stitch)
Akershus: Wednesday October 29th at 8:05 a.m. (Princesses/Maybe Snow White, Belle or Aurora since we will already have Cinderella)
Cinderella's Royal Table: Thursday October 30th at 8:05 a.m. (Cinderella of course)
Dinner invite to;
Be Our Guest on Wednesday October 29th at 6:50 p.m. (Belle and Beast)
Also, if it's not being too piggish, I'd love to have them a Welcome Letter from Elsa for our arrival date on October 26th. I plan to get them a fast pass since it is the most important to do thing on their list. :goodvibes Just something that says her or her and Anna are looking forward to meeting them during the visit and this one doesn't have to be duplicated, one should do. Anything you are willing to do will be greatly appreciated. I didn't know what you needed as for as day/date or time. Just use what you need. I'm not trying to tell you how to do it, I just want you to have the information that you might need. Since these are for October there is no big rush. Hope this isn't too much. If it is let me know and I'll narrow it down. :worried: Thanks in advance. You are the greatest. :yay:

Hiya Nanna,

Worked on these requests for you, I already had invites to most of these, so I just personalized them for you, if you want anything changed, let me know...
working on a new Ohana. so dont have that one yet (well the old version) so check back for that one later...

The invites for Skylar

Invites for Marissa

Frozen letter for both girls...

Hi Pat,

love all your work(and thank you again for the Plane's Design :goodvibes )

I was wondering if I could get 1 more:

The castle and Mickey for my 1st trip
*Can it say Disneyland and the name would be Leo

Also I was wonder if I could get the middle plane Design that you did for me have another read * My 1st Flight 2014* I am going to do his name on the front and do the My 1st flight on the back

Thank you so much and I can't wait to request so Christmas ideas for our upcoming trip to the World :goodvibes

Great work and thank you again

Hiya,

Here are your requests, added the Disneyland Castle, instead of the WDW one :goodvibes hope you like it!

:goodvibes Will be working on the other requests tomorrow after work hopefully :goodvibes

Good Afternoon Pat,

I would like to know if you can write me a personalized letter from Mickey to give my daughter on the last day or our cruise.

Thank You
Terricca

Also Can I please get mousekeeping envelopes with a mickey and minnie them and a frozen theme.

THank You
Terricca

Hi Pat-- Your designs are amazing! Everytime I look, I find a new one (or 10) I love!

Would it be possible to get the following:

Merida with the name Francine
Sven (reindeer) with the name Logan and the name Lexi
Anna with the snowflake circle with the name Lori and the name Francine and the name Tracy

Also, do you have any dainty Tinkerbell designs? If so, I would love one with the name Tracy?

Do you have any Mike W designs (like the Sully one you did)? If so, could I have one with the name Brianna

Thanks so much!

Lori

Hello
Thanks for your reply.

For the Akershaus can you put Breakfast at 9:40 am
Can you also add a Play & Dine one for August 20th at 8:25am
for Aleisha

and the Frozen Dessert Party is the full package we purchased for Aug 26th

Also can you do up a Frozen welcome letter with Elsa and Anna

Thanks so much Stacey

I was shocked at how fast you got those done for me. pixiedust: I can see how busy you've become since you opened your own thread. Not that I'm surprised. Your stuff is awesome. Thank you! I truly mean that. Would you get offended if I ask for more stuff later? My granddaughter's birthday is coming up in August and we are throwing her a Frozen party. I saw the Elsa invitation and love it. I don't have a date yet for the party. Don't let me overload you. What you've done already is fantastic. :woohoo:

Hi Pat,
I love your work!
Would you be willing to create me a design for a T-shirt for my daughter using Princess Amber from Sofia the First and have it say "I'm more of an Amber" and if possible reference Sofia the first somewhere.
Thank you so much,
Wendy

Hi can you please make a Grumpy Mirror Dwarf for me? If you can add a name to it, his name is Ray. Thank you so much!

Hi Pat,

I was going through the threads and love your designs with Frozen and the Beast. I was wondering if you would be able to do some invites/ for my daughter (Elizabeth). This is our second trip (hoping to catch all the Christmas decorations) and she is helping us plan it this time. I would love to surprise her with some invites and maybe an overall itinerary. She loves to plan out her trip

My info is below:
Dreams Do Come True Walt Disney World 2014
November 11th: Welcome Letter we are staying at POP Century (I will be placing the welcome letter in the packet in front of invites prior to our trip)/ Be Our Guest ( @6:00 dinner) Beast invite
November 12th: Mama Melrose @1:45 then to Fantasmic Show @ 6:30
November 13th: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique @1:50 / Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party @ 7:00
November 14th: Garden Grill ( @5:45 dinner)
November 15th: Magic Kingdom Dessert Party @9:00
November 16th: Hoop Dee Doo Revue (@ 4:00 dinner)
November 17th: Castle Breakfast @ 8:05
November 18th goodbye letter

Would you be able to do the above invites and maybe an overall itinerary?

One last request, I plan to surprise her with a gift during our trip and say it is from Tinker Bell. Could you do a generic letter from Tinker Bell that just says something like I hope you like your surprise present from all of us at Disney World. I say generic since I am not sure what I am going to buy (possibly another autograph book)

Thank You So Much

Hi Cathy

Worked on some of your requests, didnt finish them all yet, I am going to work on a few requests from others and then hopefully have the rest of your requests up by tomorrow, so Please check back!

removed ,working on fixing the invites...

any preferences who you want the goodbye letter from?
will work on a tink letter, a goodbye letter and maybe... if I figure it out, an itinerary .... :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter