Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat, I justed wanted to say thank you for all your wonderful designs, and you always post how you would love to see the shirts we do with your deisgns, so here is mine.
2008-09-1903.jpg

I hope DD will have a wonderful time :goodvibes

AlexisBBB.jpg

emilyBBB.jpg

Ooh - would you mind doing the BBB invitation for my daughter Emily please - its beautiful!! She will be going on Friday December 12th in the Magic Kingdom at 8.30am. Thanks so much!!!

Also, I saw that you have invitations for Chef Mickeys. Could you do it for Emily & Sophie please? It would be on Wednesday December 10th at 9.20am.

Ooh - would you mind doing the BBB invitation for my daughter Emily please - its beautiful!! She will be going on Friday December 12th in the Magic Kingdom at 8.30am. Thanks so much!!!

Also, I saw that you have invitations for Chef Mickeys. Could you do it for Emily & Sophie please? It would be on Wednesday December 10th at 9.20am.

Pat has not been on for approx year now. You will need to find another designer.

Dang.

A notice on the first page would have been helpful! Kinda odd that there isn't one. Anyone know why she left? :confused3

Wonder what she would think if she knew her thread was still generating requests. :)

It took me a while but I just finished Pat's whole thread. No one seems to know why she is gone but she left behind dozens of blank designs. Maybe not all but quite a lot. Just save the blank and you can design your own words, names, etc. There are many programs that you can purchase if not I'm sure the some DISigner could help you. Whatever has happened I wish her well.:goodvibes

I have to say Pat, you rock! :banana: You sure know how to bring the Disney magic into your designs. pixiedust: There's nothing that I need right now, but your designs make me want to go to Disney just so I can get one! :flower: Keep up the dynamic work! :thumbsup2

Wondersofdisney

P.S. Just saw the other posts about Pat being gone. What a shame! I hope this isn't permanent!

Hiya

Thanks for requesting, here are your christmas names :goodvibes

brackjr1.jpg

annette1.jpg

Good morning - I have never requested anyone to do anything like this but I thought I would give it a try! Is there any way you would consider doing the Christmas names in: Debbie, Tamara, Chelsea and Andy? I know you must be incredibly busy - but if you have time it would be great!!:santa:

Just so you girls know...this thread has been "closed" for a long time now. It's pretty much still "open" so that we can still access Pat's great designs.

Pat hasn't been on the disboards in quite some time now.

Hi!

I'm new on here, just stumbled upon it actually and I love all you have! Can you tell me how this works?? I'd love to get one of your designs...the one that says "autographs" with the childs name and all the characters. How do I print it and what size does it come in? Also not familiar with how to email people directly.
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer
Welcome to the 'Creative DISigns board
Unfortuately Pat (whose thread this is) has not been around here for quite a while. You'll have to paick another disigner to help with your request.
Hugs to you
Joanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter