Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - thanks so much!! I love my tim, bill and elizabeth!!!

just one little question - is there a simpler font for them? eliz and tim couldnt recognize some of the letters in the names (they are 2 and 4) - is there one? if not, i will just teach them the fancy ones!! These are so totally adorable and cute!!! someday i'll try to figure out my favorite characters - i have sooooooooooo many that i cant choose!!! so you can make me a wendy one!!!lol!!

thanks a million, wendy:thumbsup2

They are done and I will post them for you, hope you will like them. also I am not sure it is the right color blue and uhm, wasnt sure about the first trip design, hope I choose the right one:goodvibes

:yay: :yay: :yay:

These are beyond perfect - now I just have to make them up to surprise them! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!:hug:

and that blue is PERFECT - just what I had in mind and so is the family design. I'm kinda overwhelmed - these are so great!

davidpirate1.jpg

Good morning, Is there any way you could do a pirate mickey design for

Roy

pirate:

Hi - thanks so much!! I love my tim, bill and elizabeth!!!

just one little question - is there a simpler font for them? eliz and tim couldnt recognize some of the letters in the names (they are 2 and 4) - is there one? if not, i will just teach them the fancy ones!! These are so totally adorable and cute!!! someday i'll try to figure out my favorite characters - i have sooooooooooo many that i cant choose!!! so you can make me a wendy one!!!lol!!

thanks a million, wendy:thumbsup2

Hiya

I did my best in changing them to easier letters, and I made you a wendy one, only problem.. I dont have that many wendy images, so if you want me to add any other characters, let me know :thumbsup2
hope they will be liked.

elizabeth.jpg

Bill-cars2.jpg

tim-cars2.jpg

hannah1.jpg

wendy1.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay:

These are beyond perfect - now I just have to make them up to surprise them! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!:hug:

and that blue is PERFECT - just what I had in mind and so is the family design. I'm kinda overwhelmed - these are so great!

I am so glad I picked the right color, hope they will love the surprise :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for Mira and Evan's designs!! I'm sure they will love them!!!I sure do. :banana:

You are very welcome:goodvibes thanks for requesting.

Good morning, Is there any way you could do a pirate mickey design for

Roy

pirate:

Sure I can do that, here is your mickey pirate, hope Roy will like his pirate mickey heads.:)

roy1.jpg

oh - my - goodness!!!!!

these are PERFECT!!! the kids will easily recognize those letters!! they will adore them!!! these are just so special, thank you so much!!!

okay - here are my favorite characters to choose from - mater, pluto, stich, eeyore(my most favorite), minnie, ariel, sulley, herbie the love bug, jesse and bullseye,,,,,,im just a disney nut!!! lol!!

thanks again, wendy (ps - i love bright green and tiedie too!!!)

:banana: :banana: :banana: PAT YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!:worship: :worship:
you had me screaming again when I found the mickey & minnie safaris...oh
my GOD!!!!! those are wonderful!!!we love them ,I will post some pictures of the t-shirts when I finish them...HUGS!!!!FOR YOU!!!!:hug:

Here you go, have a great anniversary, hope I choose the right design and wording for you, if you need changes, let me know

20thanniversary1.jpg

20thanniv1.gif

I love your design!!! The original M/M design I referred to was the one of them on the bridge, but this just blew my mind!!!!! Could you do me one favor, can the design say 20 years of magic rather than celebrating ..... You are so very talented.

I have one more question, but am not sure if you can do this. I had asked KristineN to make me a goth tinkerbell (like the one on her thread) for my DD(14), but I understand she may be unable to design for a while. Without copying her design, would you be able to make one for me for P&PP. Thanks. If it puts you in a weird position, forget about it then.

You are so incredibly talented!
I was wondering if you could make me some too!:flower3:

If it is not too much trouble:
Can I get these with the name Madelyn?

morghan4.gif

taylor2.jpg

instead of it saying "The Newest Princess" on top can you just put "Princess" and on the bottom "Madelyn"?

princesspat1.jpg

and these to have the name Taylor?

steven3.jpg

haydenpirate1-1.jpg

Thank you so much! I love love love all of your designs! You do such a fabulous job!:goodvibes

oh my goodness,,,,,another awesome cars design!!! so cute (the new one that says steven) - when you have the chance - no rush, could you do a Bill and a Tim with all the cars!!! soooo cool!!!

oh - my - goodness!!!!!

these are PERFECT!!! the kids will easily recognize those letters!! they will adore them!!! these are just so special, thank you so much!!!

okay - here are my favorite characters to choose from - mater, pluto, stich, eeyore(my most favorite), minnie, ariel, sulley, herbie the love bug, jesse and bullseye,,,,,,im just a disney nut!!! lol!!

thanks again, wendy (ps - i love bright green and tiedie too!!!)

Hiya, here is the Wendy eeyore filmframe creation for you, hope you like it !!

wendy-eeyore1.jpg

PAT YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
you had me screaming again when I found the mickey & minnie safaris...oh
my GOD!!!!! those are wonderful!!!we love them ,I will post some pictures of the t-shirts when I finish them...HUGS!!!!FOR YOU!!!!

I would love to see pictures and am so glad you love them:goodvibes

I love your design!!! The original M/M design I referred to was the one of them on the bridge, but this just blew my mind!!!!! Could you do me one favor, can the design say 20 years of magic rather than celebrating ..... You are so very talented.

I have one more question, but am not sure if you can do this. I had asked KristineN to make me a goth tinkerbell (like the one on her thread) for my DD(14), but I understand she may be unable to design for a while. Without copying her design, would you be able to make one for me for P&PP. Thanks. If it puts you in a weird position, forget about it then.

Well....
I was looking around and found something that fit and it was what you asked for, sorry the donald/daisy are a bit unsharp, I had to increase the size and it makes the image blurry, but it was the only donald daisy wedding image I could find. hope you will like them :goodvibes also found some gothic tink to work with so I am adding a few tink designs for your DD, let me know if you want changes or other wording or anything added...
(oh yeah, if you look at tinks shoe, it is not a smudge, it is a copyright mark for the creator of the image)

20years-1.jpg

donalddaisycastle1.jpg

daisydonald1.gif

tinkgothppp.jpg

tinkgoth1.jpg

Is there anyway you can make these two for my girls? I would like one to say Alexis and one to say Cassie on each of these designs. Thank you SO much!

Sure can, here they are, thanks for requesting :)

cassie1-1.jpg

cassiepooh1.jpg

alexisprincess1.jpg

alexispooh1.jpg

You are so incredibly talented!
I was wondering if you could make me some too!

If it is not too much trouble:
Can I get these with the name Madelyn?
instead of it saying "The Newest Princess" on top can you just put "Princess" and on the bottom "Madelyn"?
and these to have the name Taylor?
Thank you so much! I love love love all of your designs! You do such a fabulous job!

Here you go, hope they will like their name designs :goodvibes and thank you for your kind words:thumbsup2

madelyn-lei1.jpg

madelyn-lei2.gif

madelyntag1.jpg

princessmadelyn1.jpg

TAYLOR1.jpg

taylorpirate1.jpg

oh my goodness,,,,,another awesome cars design!!! so cute (the new one that says steven) - when you have the chance - no rush, could you do a Bill and a Tim with all the cars!!! soooo cool!!!

BILL1.jpg

TIM1.jpg

I know I have a few requests to fill, I will work on them but the ones I posted are mostly premade...
if you are leaving any day soon and need your designs A.S.A.P, please PM me and I will work on it :thumbsup2

Thank you all for your very kind words and requests :grouphug:
will be back tomorrow, after a few (or bunch) of hours sleep ;)

since I didnt get a chance to post these last night, I thought I would try today before the boards gave me another bad time,lol!!

first 2, different colors and wording

angelprincess2.jpg

angelprincess1.jpg

Some different backgrounds on 2 of the same sort of designs...

raiford2.jpg

raiford5.jpg

ourvacation2.jpg

A 4th of July design

july4th.jpg

Cruise design, with and without the mickey ears, which are supposed to be used to add names to.

medcruisegoofy.jpg

cruisingmed2.jpg

Same design as the first 2, only different castle in the background..

surica2.jpg

The Lilo silly face!!

amie1.jpg

Dine with Shamu design, and Discovery cove invite , different versions

shamudine1.jpg

laurenDC1.jpg

lauren1.jpg

dc4.jpg

Animal Kingdom Design:

aksafari1.jpg

and a surprise, we are going to...... design!
available in two colors with or without the glittery effect )

disneyworldflight2.jpg

disneylandred1.jpg

I love the Animal Kingdom shirt. Can I get this one with Our family is going on Safari and on the bottom August 2007

I am going to WDW this summer and would love a Nemo-themed shirt (but not with my name) Can you design one for me other than the "finastic" one that I saw. I love your designs and would really like to wear one of them. Thanks! If it matters I am a DD(13) using my parents login.

Hi there

I can add a few characters to this design
if you let me know the names and ages, I will work on something for you if you like the design ....

eiland-cruise1.jpg

I'd like to use this design for a door sign while we are docked at Castaway Cay. Our names on it would be nice, Rodney, Jamie, Matthew and Kaitlyn. (Matthew is 11 and Kailtyn is 6). The boys are parasailing that day for the first time ever. I'm not too picky about what it says (ie Fun in the sun at Castaway Cay!). Thanks a bunch. We leave in 21 days, yippee!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter