*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you are so wonderful! I honestly feel bad asking you for even more :sad2:...but I am going to again...sorry...but you are just awesome!

Can you do this:

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/?action=view&current=Peyton-AK.jpg

for Jakob and also for Jessyka

and then if I can ask for:

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/patnl36/?action=view&current=maclaury1.jpg

for The Brown Family
Carlton, Ann, Jakob and Jessyka

Obviously we aren't leaving for a bit - so not a rush...

And again - you are amazing...

Thanks bunches!!:flower3:

here you go.

I will gladly make the stickfamily for you but would have to know the kiddies ages so i dont make them tooo big or small..
Let me know and I will work on it for you.

Hello Pat
Mel here
I was wondering if I could get one of your BEAUTIFUL Halloween Princess
Designs with "Hannah" written on it? Thank-you for sharing your wonderful
creativity Hon.
I am so Happy you are back!

Hugs Mel

P.S. no date please--I'm going to give it to her with her Halloween gift.
Thanks

here you go Mel. I am glad you like the design

Thanks for requesting :)

I love the invites you have done for meals. Could you do a few for me please?
Dear Isaac and Ethan,

Chef Mickey's 7:10 AM November 20, 2011
Tusker House Safari breakfast 8:05AM November 21, 2011
Les Chefs de France (Remy) 4:30PM November 22, 2011
Play & Dine at Hollywood & Vine 8:00AM November 23, 2011
The Crystal Palace (dinner) 8:25PM November 24, 2011 (Thanksgiving)
Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage November 21, 2011 8:30PM
The Pirate's League 3:00PM November 24, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you for requesting, please check the dates as I occasionally mess them up somehow lol!

Here are your invites..hope you like them!

Hi Pat! I've spent hours looking through your beautiful creations in photobucket. I was wondering if I could please make some requests for our upcoming family trip.

Mickey Welcome letter Addison & Annabelle Nov. 8-12 2011 Pop Century

In your New invitations folder #20 Dear Annabelle 3rd Birthday - can't wait to meet you in November

Very Merry Christmas Party-Addison & Annabelle November 8, 2011

Chef Mickey's - Dinner November 9, 2011 5:40 pm for Addison & Annabelle

Cinderella's Royal Table - Addison & Annabelle November 10, 2011 Breakfast8:05 am

1900 Park Fare - Addison & Annabelle November 11, 2011 for Breakfast 10:30 am I wasn't sure you had something for this with either Alice or Mary Poppins?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I totally understand having computer issues:goodvibes

So happy to "see' you back! I still have your old website in my favorites and would, from time to time, just check and see if you had added any of your fabulous Disigns! Stalking you since 2006!

If you would help me with the following invites, I would once again owe alot of the magic of our trip to you!!

Thanks for coming back and being so generous with your talent!

They are all for: Bridgett, Bryan & Josh

1900 Park Fare (Breakfast) Sunday Dec. 11

Tony's (Dinner) Sunday Dec 11

O'hana (Breakfast) Mon Dec. 12

Chef Mickey (Dinner) Mon Dec 12 "Celebrating Jamie's Birthday"

Hollywood & Vine (lunch) Wed Dec 14

Sci-Fi (lunch) Thurs Dec 15th

Tusker House (Breakfast) Friday Dec 16

Garden Grill (Dinner) Friday Dec 16

Crystal Palace (Breakfast) Sat Dec 10

If you have
Christmas Party Dec 11th
Pirate League (Jamie & Bryan) 2:30 Thurs Dec 15
Pirate Cruise (Jamie & Bryan) Thurs Dec 15

Can't thank you enough or begin to tell you how much this is appreciated!!

Vickie

Will do my best to have these up in the upcoming days.please check back!

Hi,

Your work is so amazing! Some of the things really bring tears to my eyes. I guess I'm just really excited and emotional about our trip coming up!

I have requests for invitations. I hope it is not too many. I would have been here sooner if I'd known this all existed!

All of these can be addressed to Griffy and Benje :

- T-Rex Saturday October 22nd at 6:00pm (Can this say something about starting our vacation at Disney World with a dinosaur adventure?)

- Chef Mickey's Friday October 28th 8:20am
(Would like that one to say something about how it's their last day here)

-- Tusker House breakfast Tuesday October 25th

-- Crystal Palace (no date or meal specified)

-- to 'Ohana (something tropical?) for Dinner with Mommy, Daddy, Mom-Mom, & Pop-Pop. Thursday October 27th 6:45pm.

-- Join us for fun at Magic Kingdom
(I saw a design posted in your file that was 11/489, but would it be possible to have Minne and Mickey w/Dumbo instead of teacups?)

-- Another day of endless fun at Magic Kingdom
(like design 10/489 in your folder)

-- Animal Kingdom
could this say "We know Griffy is an Animal Rescuer and Benje also wants to be one, too. So, we can't wait to see you for a day of animal adventures at Animal Kingdom.

-- Hollywood Studios (With Toy Story stuff and if possible, Disney Jr - like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Jake & the Neverland Pirates - really, if it's just Toy Story I will still be thrilled.)

-- Some kind of Epcot invitation

-- A letter from Mickey (can you throw Peter Pan and Tinkerbell in there somehow?) saying we're going to Disney World tomorrow, can't wait to see you! You will have a magical time with Mommy, Daddy, Mom-Mom, and Pop-Pop. OR, it could be two different letters - one from Mickey (for leaving tomorrow) and Tink & Peter (about leaving today).

I can't say thank you (in advance) enough. Your DISigns are a true gift.

Hope these will work for you. if you would like anything changed, let me know!

Hi Pat! I just love your work! Could you make me a stick figure family with

Daddy
Mommy
Kaedin (4-boy)
Braylin (3-boy)

The Bond Family and we are going to WDW in December.

Thanks so much!!

Here you go, hope I made it right!

Hi Pat! Glad you decided to come back, its such a good feeling doing stuff we enjoy doing to help others, I am new to this board but am so glad I found it!

I am not sure what your specialty is, but I am looking for some help for my son Cayden's 1st birthday party. We are doing the baby mickey theme (where hes in the blue overalls) and would like some help with a t-shirt design that says "I'm 1" and his name (Cayden), and some party favors such as the candy wrappers, m&m containers, water bottle wrappers, etc. If you could help with any of it I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Amanda

dont know when you need these, will try to come up with something for you...

If I have not posted your designs, and have not mentioned them....

Let me know and I will check to see what went wrong lol!! :goodvibes

Can I please request 2 of the cruise letters - file name cruise-MMDG1

We are going on the Mexico Cruise on March 25 , 2011

The names for the 2 letters will be Ethan & Hailey

Thank you so much :)

Hi There,

Wonderful that you are doing this for everyone. As you can see from my signature, our Micke stick figure family figures prominantly into our vacation and has been featured on our matching shirts for both trips.

Would love to get an updated one for this year..

DeZeeuw December Vacation 2011

Bob - Adult Man
Sandra - Adult Woman
Tyler - male 11 year old
Brianna - female 9 year old
Jaden - male 11 year old

Thanks!

here you go.

I will gladly make the stickfamily for you but would have to know the kiddies ages so i dont make them tooo big or small..
Let me know and I will work on it for you.

Bless your heart, Pat! At the time of the trip they will be 10 (Jakob) and 9 (Jessyka).

:love: everything you do!

Hi Pat
You are such a sweetie--Hannah is going to love it.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for me
BIG Hugs
Mel:hug:

Hi There,

Wonderful that you are doing this for everyone. As you can see from my signature, our Micke stick figure family figures prominantly into our vacation and has been featured on our matching shirts for both trips.

Would love to get an updated one for this year..

DeZeeuw December Vacation 2011

Bob - Adult Man
Sandra - Adult Woman
Tyler - male 11 year old
Jaden - male 11 year old

Thanks!

Oops, made a mistake - my youngest is 6!

Bob - Adult Man
Sandra - Adult Woman
Tyler - male 11 year old
Jaden - male 6 year old

dont know when you need these, will try to come up with something for you...

Thanks Pat! His birthday is Nov 1st, so I'm trying to get everything done asap, especially the things that I know will require some effort on my part (we're having over 100 people! :sad2: ) I don't want to put a rush on anything because I know you're extremely busy, but I appreciate anything you can do! Let me know if you need a sample image of the baby Mickey I am talking about. Or if you just google baby mickey, you will see what all the party supplies look like.

You are truly wonderful for helping all these people :)

Hi Pat,

I am new to this board and was wondering if you could make 4 invitations. I don't know how to post the link so I looked in your album and would like
#11 on the first page the Mickey and Minnie train with the saying you have just change it to Dear Emily, (8 days) and date of November3, 2011
2nd on 1st page number 18 Mickey and Minnie Christmas tree if I could get 2 of these
1 for Emily on November 8th 2011 and
1 for Lauren on November 8 2011
and last is #34 on 2nd page the princess invite can the wording be the same as on the Mickey and Minnie train #11 just changed to Dear Lauren?

Thank you so much if you can do this, I would love to have an invitation for them on the morning we wake them to leave.

Hello... we are headed to WDW in January and I'm so glad i found your designs..they are so cute and I would love to have some made so i can make them into iron on transfers for T-shirts.

The first design i loved, i found in your older posts..dated 9-23-2007, it said
"Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me" with Mickey...
Could you please make me this design with the name "Colden"

Also i'm looking for a creative design to iron on a lime green shirt
with the following names, I was thinking maybe their names spelled out in disney characters or something...anything would be great:

Colden
Mom
Dad
Gammy
Pap
Nan
Paw
Uncle Nate

Thank you so much for your help:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter