*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat,
Thank you so much. The invites are beautiful. However, I made a mistake and I am so sorry. For the Trail's End invite, I told you Sunday, November 21. Sunday is actually November 20. Would it be to much to ask you to change the date on the Trail's End invites to November 20? Again, I am really sorry.

Sandi

hi Sandi

here are the invites with the changed date.
hope they are right this time :)

Hi! I would really like a Stick Figure family.

Me and My Girls

Carrie - adult female
Madison -female child 11
Kaitlyn - female child 9
Jordan - female child 7

With Walt Disney World 2011 at the bottom and Me and My Girls at the top

Thank u!!

Here you go, thanks for requesting!

Hello Pat,

Love your letters ! Can I please request 2 of the cruise letter's .

It is the 1st letter in your album under cruise album .

Is there any way we can change some of the wording since we are going on a Disney Mexico cruise .... so where it says " spend time in Castaway Cay " Can we change it to say " spend time in Mexico "

Also have change it to say ... The Disney Wonder will set sail on March 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Thank you so much

Hiya, I have posted about this before... would you like names to be added to the letters and also... is the date correct? 2011?? or is it a 2012 cruise. let me know and I will work on them for you. thank you...

Thank-you Pat for Dustin's letter!!! Perfectly worded!

Do you have or would you be willing to make a Mary Poppins welcome letter for Grace. Assuring her that this trip will be "practically perfect in every way"

Tidying up her her room in the All-Star Music on Nov. 5th..

Oh and something about a new mismatched store at down town disney.

If this is too much, I will look harder at other options. Just let me know!

Thank you so much,
Sarah

here is your Mary poppins invite.
if you would prefer other wording or a different image, let me know and I will try to come up with something. it is hard finding image with MP on them..

My hubby just read Dustins letter and informed me we are at movies!

Could you please make a quick change!?!? And if I was wrong on Grace's request excuse me!

.your a saint!

Sarah:cheer2:

Hi Sarah,

here is the changed version, hope this one will work better hehe!

Hi Pat, when you have time I would like to have the following designs, please and thank you:) I need a heard you are Coming letter from Mickey to Mia, also, a welcome letter to Leah from Tink, Casanna from Stitch- We will be staying at the Disney Art of Animination (spelled wrong) We will be staying in the Nemo Suites. Thank you for your help in adding to the magic for our August trip:)

Hiya

Sorry I did not get around to these ones, I will do my best to have them up for you in the next view days.
( I am not saying tomorrow anymore since everytime I do that something comes up..)

Will do my best for you!

Hey Pat, no problem, whenever you get to them..Not a problem at all...You work magic and it helps us non talented people...Thank you:)

Hiya, I have posted about this before... would you like names to be added to the letters and also... is the date correct? 2011?? or is it a 2012 cruise. let me know and I will work on them for you. thank you...

Names would be great ... the names are Ethan & Hailey
Also the date should be 2012

Thanks again :)

Hi Pat,
This is my first time, so I don't know if I am doing it right...
I would love 3 of your autograph covers...The ones withe signatures all over with characters in the Mickey head and the name at the bottom.

Lavender (if you can) with Adriana
Light Blue with Jaxon
Light Green (if you can) with Trevor

It is our first visit to Disney World in March 2012, not sure if you could work that in or not, but if you can that would be awesome. Thanks so much!!!

Hi everyone....

I am working on designs as we speak, but I need your help this time..
Yes, you read it correct....

Does anyone know any non-disneypark but still Disney related affordable things to do for an adult with an 8year old?
Here is the situation...
My friend is leaving next tuesday for a trip to Orlando..
She will be spending 2 weeks there.. She had booked an hotel and everything was great. until.. she got the confirmation email with the info that a resort fee was not included in the reservation.. (which added over 300 dollars extra to her booking). she cancelled the booking and booked another hotel.. now she is waiting for the 1st site to refund her money.
but if it is not on time she will have to skip Disneyworld tickets...
and this is where I need some advice on the question I posted above...

Does anyone have any tips for affordable things to do..??
(she does have yeartickets for seaworld so she will go there a few times for sure)

Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks for reading this...:goodvibes

now back to designing I go....

Oh man this stinks!
2 weeks in Orlando and no Disney :eek:
My kids would be :sad1:

Isn't there anyone (or several people) she could explain the situation to that could float her a loan until the money is refunded?

Best of luck to her!

Would it be possible to get the ownership page with flag border without any wording or would you prefer me to just tell you what I wording I would like it to say?

thanks
tina

Hi Pat - I wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful DISigns you did for me!

I love the park ones that you did - it is what I was looking for. Its something to give them each morning (or have "delivered") for them to make it more fun. If you could do them for EPCOT and DHS that would be great! 2 different ones for each park is fabulous too!

I know they especailly like Toy story mania at DHS and epcot maybe theme one around doing their passports at the world showcase and the other one more for futureworld? The love the seas with nemo and friend!

hope that helps and thank you again. Your DISigns make our trips all that much more wonderful!

Looks fabulous... Friend of a friend printing them and mailing them from Florida!

Thank you again!

Could you please make us one for each of us for 2013?
So if it's possible to make one for "Audréanne" and one for "Cilvy" with the date "2013" we would be very thankfull. DD11 has some learning disabilities and autism, so if you could possibly put the accent on her name, it would be very greatly appreciated... and easier to explain :confused3.

1000 thanks in advance,

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

Hi Pat,
I was hoping to get a few invites created. They all are for Calissa.

Boma
November 26th at 5:30pm

Crystal Palace
November 27th at 8:10am

O'hana
November 28th at 5:00pm

Tusker House
November 29th at 8:05am

Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
November 30th at 4:25pm

Akerchus Royal Banquet
December 1st at 12:25pm

Cape May Cafe
December 2nd at 10:20am

Thank you so much! Your work is great!
Michelle

Have a few of the requests done...
working on my laptop but I am having a few issues with the fonts and I am trying to figure them out..( also my eyes have to get used to the different view somehow.. )

here are the ones I have so far.. will work on the others as soon as possible..
(but after sleep lol)

These look Awesome Pat. Thanks so much...can I ask you to do just 1 little tweak on each of them...it is our first Disney WORLD trip, not Disney trip, is it possible to add World to each??? Thanks so much!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter