• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your invites are so cute! Can I get you to make some for my kids special Christmas trip? You can use the resturant design and/or Christmas design on all of them.

One of each for Kyla and Wyatt. Here are the places,dates, and times.

Sunday December 25th (christmas morning) @ 9:20 am -- Crystal Palace
Monday December 26th @ 4pm ---Chef Mickey's
Tuesday December 27th @ 6:45pm ---- Cape May Cafe Clam Bake
Wednesday December 28th @ 11am -- Hollywood and Vine Play and Dine
Friday December 30th @9:25am -- 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Thanks so much :santa:

awww thank you so much. The passport is adorable. 1 quick question though, how do I change the year on the cover to 2012?

Yo uare very welcome, glad I picked the right color! :goodvibes

I love sprinkling pixie dust!! so glad you are happy :flower3:

You are very welcome, your english is absolutely better than my spanish, but I am thinking you like the designs?
here is the invite to 1900 park fare for Valeria..

Thank you very much:dance3: Yes that is right :thumbsup2

Your invites are so cute! Can I get you to make some for my kids special Christmas trip? You can use the resturant design and/or Christmas design on all of them.

One of each for Kyla and Wyatt. Here are the places,dates, and times.

Sunday December 25th (christmas morning) @ 9:20 am -- Crystal Palace
Monday December 26th @ 4pm ---Chef Mickey's
Tuesday December 27th @ 6:45pm ---- Cape May Cafe Clam Bake
Wednesday December 28th @ 11am -- Hollywood and Vine Play and Dine
Friday December 30th @9:25am -- 1900 Park Fare Breakfast

Thanks so much :santa:

Hiya

Would you like them all with a xmas theme??
and also, is it one invite for kyla and one for wyatt or one invite with both names on them..

Will work on them for you tomorrow, once I have the right info :goodvibes

Aww, they are just adorable!!! I hate to be a pain, because I made a typo. The Tusker House was AM and not PM. Would you mind doing your other invitation for Tusker House for the character breakfast. Again, thank you SO much! :goodvibes

No problem, here is the other invite for your two boys..

awww thank you so much. The passport is adorable. 1 quick question though, how do I change the year on the cover to 2012?

Thanks for liking the passport :)
I thought I had posted a 2012 cover as well.. here is the 2012 one

Hello!!!

Can I have one of these please?

For: Marie and Ozzie (together on one--does not need to be two seperate)
Arriving: Sept. 24th through the 30th
Staying at: All Star Sports

Thank you soooo much!!

Karla

Ofcourse you may!
here you go Karla! hope the kiddies will like the invite..

I would love them all with the Christmas theme and the place logo if possible :) One invites per resturant is fine --- I plan on putting them in their scrapbook after our trip anyway :)

:santa:
Hiya

Would you like them all with a xmas theme??
and also, is it one invite for kyla and one for wyatt or one invite with both names on them..

Will work on them for you tomorrow, once I have the right info :goodvibes

Hello! I LOVE your designs and you are soo incredibly kind to take your time to do these designs for people just so they can have an even more special holiday!

Can I request the Mickey and the gang Roller Coaster invite?

Can I have the wording changed though? It's a surprise trip, and we're presenting them with this cards when we get into the van to head straight to the airport. So rather than a date and time can it say something along the lines that we are "leaving right now"? We're going for 10 days, and the kids' names are Devon, Nolan, Taya and Jayson. Thank you so much!

Hi, again, Pat!! If it's not too much trouble, would you do some invites for me for our kids?

If you can, I'd like the following:

* The Mickey Mouse "I hear you're coming to Disney World" letter - Beth, Chris, & Nic

* The MNSSHP letter - Beth, Chris, & Nic for Friday, September 16th

* And do you have any for the Harmony Barber Shop?

If so, Nic is getting his very first haircut there on September 11th at 10:30 am, & Beth & Chris are getting haircuts/pixie dust/glitter there on September 11th at 12:00 pm

Our trip is a surprise for the kids, &, when I give them their "Surprise" t-shirts on Saturday (9/10), I'd also love to give them the letters from Mickey Mouse!!

And I plan to sneak back into the room on 9/16 while we're at breakfast to set up the MNSSHP party invites!

Thank you!!

Hi. I was just wondering if I could request a couple of variations of this image please

File Name: drinkingpas-2011.png

I need three covers-one kept as the drinking cover with the name "scot"

2 just made regular covers- no drinking with the names "isobel" on one and "Katie" on the other and I don't know if it is possible but if you could make them a little different so they don't mix them up? If u could add a character or something like that. Isobel loves tiana or rapunzel and Katie loves Ariel.
too bad there aren't shopping pages around the world hahaha
Do you also know if there are drinking pages somewhere?

Thanks for your wonderful help!
Kristen

Hi Pat :)
Would it be possible when you can do for me some designs?
A stick figure family

Mom-Nellie
Dad-Picky
Daughter-Alejandra (7)
Cruising the Dream Sept 2011
and :worship:

The small mickeys heads with the letter of the names
Beda- Minnie
Nellie- Minnie
Ale -Minnie
Nataly Minnie
Ramon mickey
Picky-mickey
Thank you in advance:goodvibes

I would love them all with the Christmas theme and the place logo if possible :) One invites per resturant is fine --- I plan on putting them in their scrapbook after our trip anyway :)

oops, I created invites for both children, but I can change it to 1 invite with both names if you prefer..
This is what I have been working on so far, hope you will like them, if not, or if they need changes, let me know..
will work on the others later today.... I hope...:goodvibes:lmao:

Will try to work on everyones invites and designs later on today, can't promise anything but I will do my best ..

@ambria... did you mean the small mickeyheads with the captainheads on them?? if not, could you post an example of the design you mean??

Thanks everyone for reading and being patient, will do my best for you all:grouphug:

Will try to work on everyones invites and designs later on today, can't promise anything but I will do my best ..

@ambria... did you mean the small mickeyheads with the captainheads on them?? if not, could you post an example of the design you mean??

Thanks everyone for reading and being patient, will do my best for you all:grouphug:

Hi:
Yes :thumbsup2 small mickeyheads with the captainheads :yay:,Thank you!!!

Here are the changed invites, I have 3 for you so far..
it was hard to include the logos so I only did it on the Hollywood-vine one..
will work on the other 2 for you. is the 1900 PF breakfast with alice and mary poppins??

Hello! I LOVE your designs and you are soo incredibly kind to take your time to do these designs for people just so they can have an even more special holiday!

Can I request the Mickey and the gang Roller Coaster invite?

Can I have the wording changed though? It's a surprise trip, and we're presenting them with this cards when we get into the van to head straight to the airport. So rather than a date and time can it say something along the lines that we are "leaving right now"? We're going for 10 days, and the kids' names are Devon, Nolan, Taya and Jayson. Thank you so much!

Hi there, Thanks for liking my designs. I love making people happy :goodvibes

here are the invites, I hope I did okay with the wording, if you need anything changed, let me know and I will work on it for you..

Hi, again, Pat!! If it's not too much trouble, would you do some invites for me for our kids?

If you can, I'd like the following:

* The Mickey Mouse "I hear you're coming to Disney World" letter - Beth, Chris, & Nic

* The MNSSHP letter - Beth, Chris, & Nic for Friday, September 16th

* And do you have any for the Harmony Barber Shop?

If so, Nic is getting his very first haircut there on September 11th at 10:30 am, & Beth & Chris are getting haircuts/pixie dust/glitter there on September 11th at 12:00 pm

Our trip is a surprise for the kids, &, when I give them their "Surprise" t-shirts on Saturday (9/10), I'd also love to give them the letters from Mickey Mouse!!

And I plan to sneak back into the room on 9/16 while we're at breakfast to set up the MNSSHP party invites!

Thank you!!

Hiya

I wasnt too sure if you wanted seperate invites or 1 with the 3 names so I made you both...

I do not have an harmony barbershop invite, I am pretty sure I used to have one, but can not find it right now..
If you want I can try to create one for you ??

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Those are absolutely perfect, I couldn't have gotten the wording better myself! It's the icing on the cake to complete our big surprise moment! :flower3::flower3::flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter