• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Patriots Press Conference

BDL

DIS Veteran
WOW...

Bob Kraft came out swinging. It was the equivalent of The Rock starting a match with the "rack bottom" and "people's elbow" in the 1st 2 minutes. He unleashed the dragon and aimed it directly at Gooddell. Wells and the "small group of owners."

I have been fortunate enough to meet Mr. Kraft on several occasions and he has talked to me personally on each of those occasions. You will never find a finer man; and I feel safe in saying, that this statement is in general consensus with anyone that has met him. What you saw at the press conference today, is as close to seething rage as you'd see come out of him. And, for as nice a man as he is, you do not get to his stature in business or in the NFL without being a VERY calculating individual. I think it's safe to say, that the Ginger Hammer will not be staying at Mr. Kraft's house any more (to say the least).

The upcoming fallout should be interesting. Imagine the insight Mr. Kraft could give Tom's legal team when it comes time to who and what to subpoena...

Bill's statements were just what you'd expect. He doesn't care if you are from ch. 7 or CNN, he will not tell you anything he doesn't want to.

Stay tuned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter