Patina Coupon ?

stubby

Mouseketeer
I signed up for the Patina coupon for Tortilla Jo's. Hubby's birthday is Fri and I made reservations...but the coupon has not come. When did you get yours and was it snail mail or email? TIA.

I signed up for the same... a few months ago. My mom's bday is in a couple weeks, and we still haven't gotten our coupon yet either.

I signed my mom up for her birthday (which is tomorrow) around the first week in September and I got her coupon in an email right away. The confirmation of registering came through, then the coupon came through right after.

I signed up my son several months ago. His birthday is Oct 29 and his birthday coupon came in the e-mail today.

i did the bday club for naples on patina and i got my coupon thing in the email today. my bday is not till 10/24!

my Bday is Nov 30th and I just got mine via email today.

I just signed up for my sister's Birthday on Nov 8th!
We can dine at Naples!!! over the Thanksgiving weekend!

enjoy! it's easy and i used mine at Naples(a dis favorite) and it was soooo good! and the coupon made a difference! :love:[/B]

ACK, I took DS to Naples ON his birthday when we were at DLR 10 days ago. I wish I had known about this!

My hubby's birthday is on Nov 22 & his came yesterday! :) Can't wait to try Tortilla Joes!!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter