• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pat

orlandochick

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I have just paid in full and check in etc opens on the 26th. Am I right in thinking that this is also when we choose our PAT?

I'm just wondering as my in laws are holidaying with us and ideally we would like to have the same PAT, so if this is the case, do I need to log on for them too and do it at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I have just paid in full and check in etc opens on the 26th. Am I right in thinking that this is also when we choose our PAT?

I'm just wondering as my in laws are holidaying with us and ideally we would like to have the same PAT, so if this is the case, do I need to log on for them too and do it at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

As long as their check in window is the same as yours (or already passed) you can do their check in. You need to have their reservation number and one of the birthdates to get into their reservation.

You can't do the check in at the same time, but you can do them one right after the other.

Yes, this is where you will select a PAT, if you can. Sometimes this is not an option, depending on how you are arriving at the port. One note, you must complete all the information on the preceding pages for the PAT page to unlock. Now, that info can be the default answers, correct info, or gibberish, as long as something is entered. You can go back at any time to correct any incorrect information.

As long as their check in window is the same as yours (or already passed) you can do their check in. You need to have their reservation number and one of the birthdates to get into their reservation. You can't do the check in at the same time, but you can do them one right after the other. Yes, this is where you will select a PAT, if you can. Sometimes this is not an option, depending on how you are arriving at the port. One note, you must complete all the information on the preceding pages for the PAT page to unlock. Now, that info can be the default answers, correct info, or gibberish, as long as something is entered. You can go back at any time to correct any incorrect information.

Thank you. Was wondering this as just sent off for renewal of my daughters passport so won't have her passport details. Good to know I can do it this way. My husband will log on to one laptop while I'm on the other :)

X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter